• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mage Archer

• Thread starter Dusty Spring
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dusty Spring

I have been looking for a template for an Archer Mage but no luck. Can someone please help.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I dont have one but this is what i would go with to start
magery 100
eval int 100
archery 120
anatomy 90
meditation or focus 100
resist spells 90
tactics 120
now you could exchange 120 tac for 120 eval or any combo you think would fit your play style best also adding jewelry in to get bonuses also
125 dex
then 80 health
20 int
make a elf for the 20 mana bonus and all the mana and dex bonus items you can work into your suit or lower health some and put into int just depends on items at hand

C

Connor_Graham

110 Archery
90 Tactics
90 Healing
80 Anatomy
110 Magery
85 Eval. Int.
60 Meditation
75 Resist

This is the base template for a Mage/Archer. I wouldn't suggest this template, however, primarily because of the changes to Mana Regen and Mana Leech for Archers. I've had more than one buddy take magery, med and eval off their Archers and put Spellweaving & Bushido on instead.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
just curious connor but I dont have a spellweaver but from what i have read they are very mana intense how are your friends supplying the mana ?

C

Connor_Graham

They're only using SW for WoD and the occasional NF. They'll cast the initial spells like gift of life and whatever that renewal spell is, but for the most part only use it for the massive damage at the end. They get the mana they are using back from using heavy crossbows with high mana leech.

X

Xizz

120 magery
120 eval
120 resist
120 archer
100 med
90 tacts

do what you like with the rest, if you got some +skill jewlery or so try to get about 55 chiv for remove curse and a pretty nice chance for divine fury when you plan to hit.