• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mag.

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I would love to make acquaintances in mag, To bad I can not PM anyone directly, as I have less than 10 posts on stratics, and I don't want to go spam 10 threads just to do it :/

So where Might I find my neighbors ?

I own Plot E-5.

p.s sorry about spelling etc.. etc… posted this at work in a rush in hopes that I would have a response before I got home 

L

LynneOfMagincia

Good afternoon,

Welcome to Magincia. I own C-3.. as well as a plot near the Modest Damsel Inn. Is there another way and time that is best to catch you? Pigeon (ICQ) for me is 483-626-468. Additionally, if you happen by the shoe (c-3) I can generally be found there in the the evenings. You may find Mistress Circe, Lady Amber Witch, Captain Valek or even Lord Lamperouge roaming the streets.

Magincian Fish Fry and Tavern night is every Friday starting at 7PST/10 EST and we meet at the Gazebo which is centrally located off the beach.

Additionally, every other Thursday is mining night and again we meet at the Gazebo.

Again, Welcome to Magincia! If you need anything please let us know!

Lynne Zellinous
Magincian Council Member