• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] "Made By Bo Digger" Platemail Suit (complete)

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

Selling a completed suit "made by bo digger" (dull copper). on Great Lakes

Includes

-a close helmet made by Bo Digger [exceptional]
-a platemail gorget made by Bo Digger [exceptional]
-platemail arms made by Bo Digger [exceptional
-platemail gloves made by Bo Digger [exceptional]
-platemail made by Bo Digger [exceptional] (this is the tunic)
-platemail legs made by Bo Digger

Asking 45m. Open to offers and bidders (this is not an auction but I may take bids higher than previous offers)

*may accept trades*

Interested buyers can PM me, ICQ me 436819952, or reply to the thread.*note* All bids are nonconfidential and will be updated into my thread.

A picture of each individual piece can be found below

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It means pretty obvoius =45m for an exc. made 6 piece suit???? yes??

uhhhhh????

K

Kratos Aurion

It means pretty obvoius =45m for an exc. made 6 piece suit???? yes??

uhhhhh????
Ok Im sorry I intervened in your joy ride of a life that includes trolling threads that you have no business or knowledge in. Please reframe from posting your opinion when its not asked for or needed. Carry on.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why is this a troll??

u are trying to sell a made by plate suit for 45m??? lordy

sorry but= Uhhhhhhhhhh ?

K

Kratos Aurion

For one. You're causing conflict. Secondly, your opinion has nothing positive about it. Third, you obviously don't know anything about the object. Full suits can be sold for as much as 10m a piece as proven by my self in the past. I'm sure I can handle my own business without your trolling and opinions which not only ruin business potential for me, but it creates trolling conflicts.

K

kray2s

why is this a troll??

u are trying to sell a made by plate suit for 45m??? lordy

sorry but= Uhhhhhhhhhh ?
Well tbh mate it not just made by.

Check the dbl exceptional tags .....[exceptional]

the tags make itworth a bit more than ur average suit and then add a bit more on for the convenience of having a complete one made by the same smith insted of a jumbled suit by diferent crafters!

Some peeps like these old smith rares and at 45 mill it a nice price (i wont be bidding however lol)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I fully apoligize to the OP.. he came to europa and showed me the error of my ways... iam now a lot more informed on rare type armours...sorry it was my easy mistake.. i have odd armours but they aint mega rare.. just odditys .....again txs for your time the OP.

K

Kratos Aurion

I hardly showed you anything! I was just assuming that your armor had brackets. And while we all do make mistakes, I accept your apology because it happens to me all the time.

It was a misconception.

S

Sir Willy

Since no ones place any sort of bid and that helem is crazy ugly i big 10m, lol just keep it a thought :):)

K

Kratos Aurion

45m was the asking price. I'm also open to trades and offers.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did you make the set yourself?

maybe Im colour blind but it doesnt look like dull.
Was it made from dull ingots or maybe from npc ingots?

Regards
The Scandinavian

K

Kratos Aurion

Actually a friend that reactivated an account from 02 or 03 and sold me the suit. I'm not sure if he created it or not but his char name was Sir Gallahad. The reason it may look off shade is due to it being a JPEG.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oki,

and it wouldnt be bad if it was a npc suit.

I like them too,and they are rarer.
:D

Regards
The scandinavian

K

Kratos Aurion

I'll tell you tho. If it was an npc suit, It wouldn't have DC mods:D