• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro woes

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know, if it's an issue with pinco's ui (which i'm using) of a general issue with the EC, so I'll simply post it here.

I created a ninjitsu macro, which looks like this:
Cast Mirror Image
Delay 2 sec
Cast Focus Attack
Delay 1,2 sec
Target Next Follower
Delay 1,2 sec
Attack Current Target

Now everything works fine until my toon has to attack the target, spells are cast, target is aquired, but he won't attack.

Then I created two separate Macros like this:

Nr.1:
-------
Cast Mirror Image
Delay 2 sec
Cast Focus Attack
Delay 1,2 sec
Target Next Follower

Nr.2:
-------
Attack Current Target

Now I hit #1 and when I aquired my target I hit #2, everything works fine. Now what's the problem with the single macro approach? Why doesn't it work and how do get it to work? Anyone got an idea?

Last edited:

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
what are you trying to do? attack a follower? In Pinco's there is a option that tells the ui not to let you attack friendly's like pets etc do you have that selected?

Thrakkar

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allright didn't know that. I had to uncheck both options (Block war on pets & Block war on guild) to get it going. But now it also works with pincos like a charm. Thanks a lot! :)