• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro repeating

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Pinco

I am new to macros and now very clever with them, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add some more options to the Gump?

enable repeating checked and repeat 10 times...
can an option be added to have like repeat 50 times, 100 times etc for longer marcoing?

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Pinco

I am new to macros and now very clever with them, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add some more options to the Gump?

enable repeating checked and repeat 10 times...
can an option be added to have like repeat 50 times, 100 times etc for longer marcoing?
The repeat option is hard coded inside the client and is capped to 10...
Besides if you click anything while the macro is running it stops and you have to start it over.
Anyway noone can stop you from repeating the same actions sequence inside the macro multiple times :p

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just open up my profile in notepad and add a load more lines to my macros to make them longer.

If I'm training up skills I just use classic client with ****uo and run a script then go and watch TV or whatever.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just open up my profile in notepad and add a load more lines to my macros to make them longer.

If I'm training up skills I just use classic client with ****uo and run a script then go and watch TV or whatever.
where can I find that on EC to add to it?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
where can I find that on EC to add to it?
C:\Users\DJAd\Documents\EA Games\Ultima Online Stygian Abyss\User Data\ACCOUNT_NAME\Europa\CHARNAME

Open up the char file and you will find the macros along with all the other saved settings.

While on the subject these are also the files you should backup and keep safe so you can easily restore if any problems in the future you won't need to setup the whole layout and buttons etc.