• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Mining] Macro For Mining Nitre Deposit IN EC?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking for a macro in the EC to mine Nitre Deposits. everyone that i make, tends to take 8 seconds between digs no matter what my delay is set to. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for a macro in the EC to mine Nitre Deposits. everyone that i make, tends to take 8 seconds between digs no matter what my delay is set to. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.
The only thing I could make work was a simple shovel in macro slot, target set 'current', delay 0.7, at that you'll need to re-select it as current target each time it changes size.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only thing I could make work was a simple shovel in macro slot, target set 'current', delay 0.7, at that you'll need to re-select it as current target each time it changes size.
ok, Thank you Petra, you reminded me that i was using legacy targeting. i was able to get one to work by dropping a shovel in and using "stored Target" then i put " Target Default Object 1 with a delay of 1 (mine messed up unless i used 1) it is a little slower thab the last object, last target macro in the EC, but it will work. Thank you again. oh, and doing this negates having to re-target when it changes sizes. mines it until it poofs.

upload_2016-8-18_7-46-29.png