• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

M fights knock off FL

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well stui. that would be because they are the ones willing to fight me. you not being one of them generally. though i have seen you a couple of times on foot trying to bola somebody while the hordes are after myself or another. so you have found a way to make yourself useful in ways other then dieing to a lightning spam. i dont dislike many people but you truly appear ignorant. if you guys want to fight at spawns i would suggest letting us know when you are doing one.

and kaleb! well put.

if uo could find a way to create instance pvp. that would make me happy.
u dont even know me so why are u judging me.im suppose to not say anything back when your entire guild attacks me cause there too scared to call out a good mage on pac.they have too pic on the meduim players that makes me ignorant right.i could say the same about u...but i dont judge people i dont know maybe because im mature..:heart:

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also stui

in reference to you comparing us to CD

wernt you in CD? o_O
yea i started out in cd like 3 yers ago when i didnt know how too play. had alot of funn in cd but as of 3 years later they never leave the gate GOO future CD

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know most of the good players are gone from game, and you all feel now that you can spawn more that your good, but people that have been around just want to fight and spawning/scrolls are a nonfactor in the process. I laugh at every post that claims chaining spawns, or harries lol makes them great PvPers lol. Choke point PvP is so 2005. :thumbdown:
last time i looked at pvp in uo it was aobut guild fighting..i didnt know it was all aobut 1v1 when u are able to flag an be flagged by multiple players.. maybe u play a differnt game then us why have guilds if that is so 2005.. o wait why even have spawns why not just shut down t2a lmao theres alot of pvp to be had in uo but u have to leave yew to find it...

N

NewYork

I know most of the good players are gone from game, and you all feel now that you can spawn more that your good, but people that have been around just want to fight and spawning/scrolls are a nonfactor in the process. I laugh at every post that claims chaining spawns, or harries lol makes them great PvPers lol. Choke point PvP is so 2005. :thumbdown:
who is this guy btw? Kaleb, and what is uo pvp - yew gate? no wonder you quit playing (im just guessing that you did)
its not about chaining spawns and doing harries that make a guild great, its how they fight together no matter what the situation is. I assure you that if i'm out at a spawn or our guild is doing a Harrower, its to get a fight and to pvp.

:eyes:

S

suprshadow

who is this guy btw? Kaleb, and what is uo pvp - yew gate? no wonder you quit playing (im just guessing that you did)
its not about chaining spawns and doing harries that make a guild great, its how they fight together no matter what the situation is. I assure you that if i'm out at a spawn or our guild is doing a Harrower, its to get a fight and to pvp.

:eyes:
coming from stu and NY, the two guys when ganking someone 4v1 they both pull up greater heals just in case the one guy goes on the offensive. Learn to pvp. kids.

How they fight together, no matter what the situation is?? well, lets go over a couple of them and how M would usually act.

Even number fight open field = running off screen and not fighting
5v4 in favor of M open field = running off screen and not fighting
6v4 in favor of M open field = watching one of them die and then running
7v4 in favor of M open field = finding a choke point and fielding up the whole place waiting for 2 more members to come

N

NewYork

r u ****ing serious wal mart? LOL dont even get me started dude.

Your gunna slam me for healing my guildmate when he is low? W/e dont hate cuz you can't kill me on the field buddy ;P

N

NewYork

i do? lol well this is news to me. name calling? how neighborly of you.

thanks anyway for making up some random story about how 4v1 i would hold x heal... lol

S

suprshadow

it's because you do... Mixtape and Rand were both making fun of how you guys were doing it on two separate places

N

NewYork

i actually never hold heal unless someone needs it. but ok.
moving on...

S

suprshadow

i should start video recording our fights..... you are casper in male form..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lmao walmart u have nothing better to do with your free time but bass M.intelligence for some people is a gift for people like u it is a burden if u are not busy enough in school maybe take more classes or maybe get a social life something beside posting BS that none cares about u dont like M u dont like the way we fight u think werre all newbies..cool i dout anyone even cares about the rediculious stuff u post about us an are tacktic..there has too be something else in life that interest u beside the M guild i mean drama dam opra on ever day

S

suprshadow

lmao walmart u have nothing better to do with your free time but bass M.intelligence for some people is a gift for people like u it is a burden if u are not busy enough in school maybe take more classes or maybe get a social life something beside posting BS that none cares about u dont like M u dont like the way we fight u think werre all newbies..cool i dout anyone even cares about the rediculious stuff u post about us an are tacktic..there has too be something else in life that interest u beside the M guild i mean drama dam opra on ever day
I just sat down in class, my prof is setting up his stuff. I play maybe once a week stu. Before you made fun of me because i was playing to much, then you told me to shut up cause i never played.......... Now you are saying i am making fun of your guild to much and i need a life... right. I am in class thats why i am able to post.. Go practice your duels you owe me 7 mil and soon to be double. kid

S

suprshadow

like stu the difference is, my last post took me 10 seconds to type, in between notes in my class but for you that small paragraph took you 10 mins..

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like i said drama drama drama u like uo drama so much u cant even get through school without to lmao enjoy boy im not relying to any of your post no more u are pathetic

S

suprshadow

it's not just that... ultimate, it's i can actually type :) some other people *cough*stu*cough* can't even do that no matter how much time he has.

You say that stu, but i know you will type back and try to argue. It just sucks for you since you lack the needed intelligence.

S

suprshadow

and it's not drama when i am stating a fact like that.. All i said was it's funny watching you guys cast Gheals when your chasing somebody 4v1. No drama just pure facts

N

NewYork

Wal mart, i guess i agree with stu for once, you do seem to post and post and post about how M fights in 4v3 3v4 3vt347falkjfhfvhva i mean ****
who cares dude honestly because I dont for one..
I always thought we were coolio neighbors but you sure do post alot of worthless rants and raves about M. I would be more interested in your posts if you started posting screenshots.

and if your saying that just hold heals and i need to learn something pvp wise... wanna teach me? I would love to friendly duel you any time bud.

S

suprshadow

remember we did, I killed you 9 times in a row and got bored...

tbh, can you move. I want cooler neighbours......

N

NewYork

in all honesty i dont remember that dude, but your being a prick now:(

you make up alot of ****, even your own guild agrees... im starting to learn that your a ****** bag. so you can move cuz I was here first ;)

and its funny how you think your somebody.
Your a no namer on pac. remember your place.

N

NewYork

well i honestly dont know anything about the stealing, the looting of accounts, or anything shady like that dealing with M. and thats the truth..you know i just barely came back to UO after a very long break. and I am a very loyal person and Hag is my really good friend so when i came back I joined because of her, and only her. But to put me in the same category is very juvenile, because I had nothing to do with any of that.

N

NewYork

and walmart since supposively you beat me like 9 times and got bored, i was wondering if you want to try again sometime?

Hail Satan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all your base are belong to me.

and stewey there's no excuse for your ignorant typing.

S

suprshadow

i love dueling so of course man, how do you like to duel, pure, necro mage? how do you like to roll?

N

NewYork

i dont have a pure mage temp on pac atm i have a necro mage and a tamer mage :(
so i guess il use my necro.

S

suprshadow

k, i'll set my necro mage up. I hardly play anymore so just give me a week, gotta get his gear back from people lol....

P

Playboy

u have been a pvp guild for a month that does nothing but sit at yew gate.lmao trammy plz:fight:
Well Stu.. i suppose you are somewhat right.. we do own the gate..but you forgot to add that we own everything else too... and since were so bad how come you and 7 other M died to just Me, Set it Off-, and mixtape.. and u had two tamers. pretty bad...ur workin ur way up there:) like i said.. to bad from horrible. good work:thumbup:

U

UltimateNoob

Well Stu.. i suppose you are somewhat right.. we do own the gate..but you forgot to add that we own everything else too... and since were so bad how come you and 7 other M died to just Me, Set it Off-, and mixtape.. and u had two tamers. pretty bad...ur workin ur way up there:) like i said.. to bad from horrible. good work:thumbup:
Got any screen shots Playboy?

S

suprshadow

you didnt even give the guy 24hrs to respond. Not everyone plays UO as much as you or checks stratics as much as me. You fail at trolling an old thread. Playboy maybe plays twice a week.