• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] $#!@#ly Pear Cactus?!

Z

zorrah

This may actually be a thread that is more applicable in UHall, or some such place, but I figured I'd ask here first since I figured another gardener may have run into a similar issue.

So I was setting up my gardening room with Xena's mother/father system (that is featured in the Gardening FAQ in this forum). I'm labeling all the pouches that I'm setting up with a leather engraving tool, type in "Prickly Pear Cactus" and the game relabels it to "$#!@#ly Pear Cactus". I double check to make sure that I have my profanity filter set to off (which I'm sure it is as I had just heard someone say 'sh*t' in Luna), and it is. I'm assuming that this is hard-coded into the game for the purposes of these pouches potentially being put on a vendor or in some other public place, for example. But is there any way to get this 'uncensored'?

I just spent three engraving tools testing out the theory.. it seems to be a hard-coded censorship built into the game. No variant of the word "Prickly" works, nor do the other profane words I tested. Weird.

edit: Pampas Gr#$$. Doh!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
spell it like this pr1ckly pear cactus that is how I have to spell titans (t1tans)
Grass = Gr@ss

F

Flora Green

People have been complaining about this for years. I just label my containers and name my vendors P.Pear and Pampas. It's very annoying that the plants are dev named correctly, but we apparently are too immature to use the correct terms.

L

Lord Drakelord

seeds off Titans comes out like @#@ans, so I been there.