• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] LvL 7 Maps Solo Help

Z

Zannette

Hello everyone,
I am hoping that someone can enlighten me on how to play the my mystic with LvL 7 Maps. Currently My Setup is:

120 - Mystic
120 - Focus
115 - Spellweaving
100 - Lockpicking
100 - Cartography
94 - Magery
66 - Mining

My main problem with Lvl 7 maps is that my RC gets dispelled often by Frost and Greater Dragons.

Level 7 in Malas and Ter Mur are not a problem but Fell and Tram are a pain.

I am hoping if someone has a way to do LvL 7 maps solo without switching characters.

Thank you for your help,
Z

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just cast rc then precast next rc and repeat i have found you some times get a greater dragon that dispells loads but will stop eventually

my skills are

120 mystic
120 focus
120 mage
100 resist
100 eval
100 mediation
and a spare 100
100 carto minning and lockpick on stones
tactics
i use carto decode maps then mining , i locate treasure once chest is discoverd i move to stop digging leave a pile of gold to mark location move about two screans mark a rune recal home change mining for lockpick recall pack find my coins then dig up chest while mounted on ethey. the moment guardians sparn i run on ethy casting invis nearly allways survive and by doing rhis guardians are spread a bit if i have died get rez recall to my marked rune then aproach guardians and jusy use RC to kill them all. i always cast rc before opening chest and when i am removing items.when looting i nprmally take maps sots regs gems sos pardons etc and the arti BUTi dont remove the bag that arty is in a quick recall to unload then on my return i just move items from chest into the arty bag that is still inside the chest so i dont get overloaded with the loot from the any chest spawn, when im fed up stiring the chest for moor sparn i will recall empty my loot return to chest remove arty bag which has all the treasore in and im finished ps i also allways skin the greater dragons and balrins etc can easy get 400 to 500 barbed good luck

sirion

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've solo'd with an old template: area peace and EV and cast spells in wraith form.

100 magery/EI
100 carto/lockpick
100 music/peace (for area peace)
40 necro/60 ss

Cast EV, dig, run, peace for spawn control, go wraith form and kill with spells.
Takes just a bit more time, but not too bad at all.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Provo Bard FTW

I have Solo'ed every level with my Bard Mage

I stone off carto

use
Mage
Eval
Med
Peace / LP
Music / Carto
Provo/ Mining

Swap out the double skills when needed

:arr:I have had HUGE battles going on as i stand by and let them beat eachother down the last man standing get a few EVs and some spells to finish them off.

I try and rummage thru the chest as they are fighting to rustle out the spawn and add them to the mix.