• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna Vendor Rental

L

Locker

I am a new player to UO and to pacific (one week). I have my newbie mage outfitted and doing a bit of hunting. I would like to have a vendor in Luna where I could sell the decent new/midbie gear I am finding in my adventures.

I've only done vendor rentals one time on Napa and it was free, I just brought the contract. I'm not sure what are normal and reasonable rates but I will be selling low to mid ticket items, priced competitively (no price gouging) and will keep it stocked regularly.

I would appreciate any help or information in moving this forward as a steady source of income seems to be crucial for continued success in UO.

Peace,

Locker

D

Drunkin Monkey

Hey Locker!!!! Welcome to PAC!!! 100k a week is what I pay in luna for a vendor I hope that this helps you out.. :)