• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna house placement trouble

I

Intoxication

There was a idoc in luna on my shard and a 7x7 was place fast just to hold the spot when we were able to place. Now a 7x7 is way to small so I wanted to resize the plot. I went in to the resize option, so far so good, but then it would only let me put a plot down that was a tile or two bigger. after placing i didnt get the are you sure you want to place this option that i had on my other luna house when i resized it. So now I have to wait a hour after each time i try to resize. after resizing the house over and over and over the biggest i was able to get in the spot was a 12x13 two story. the spot can hold a 12x14 or maybe even up to a 12x15 no problem. but no mater what I do it will not let me place a three story. there is one tile to the west between the plot and the side walk. there are two tiles to the east between the plot and the next plot. there is one tile to the north between the plot and the side walk and there are FIVE tiles to the south between the plot and the plot in front of it when i have it at 12x13. Now I have been messing with this for over a week and starting to pull my hair out. I know for sure that a 12x15 three story should fit but like i said it will not take anything over 12x13. I tried paging a gm but after two and a half hours of waiting I got the canned ea doesn't care about your problem message. If anyone else has had this problem or has any advice i would love some help. thanks much to anyone that helps.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you have to have 5 tiles between your plot and another if it is to the north or south, but it should only be one tile to the east or west between you and another plot. Dunno what is happening here.

C

Crystal Canyon

There was a idoc in luna on my shard and a 7x7 was place fast just to hold the spot when we were able to place. Now a 7x7 is way to small so I wanted to resize the plot. I went in to the resize option, so far so good, but then it would only let me put a plot down that was a tile or two bigger. after placing i didnt get the are you sure you want to place this option that i had on my other luna house when i resized it. So now I have to wait a hour after each time i try to resize. after resizing the house over and over and over the biggest i was able to get in the spot was a 12x13 two story. the spot can hold a 12x14 or maybe even up to a 12x15 no problem. but no mater what I do it will not let me place a three story. there is one tile to the west between the plot and the side walk. there are two tiles to the east between the plot and the next plot. there is one tile to the north between the plot and the side walk and there are FIVE tiles to the south between the plot and the plot in front of it when i have it at 12x13. Now I have been messing with this for over a week and starting to pull my hair out. I know for sure that a 12x15 three story should fit but like i said it will not take anything over 12x13. I tried paging a gm but after two and a half hours of waiting I got the canned ea doesn't care about your problem message. If anyone else has had this problem or has any advice i would love some help. thanks much to anyone that helps.
Morgaine had the same problem with a house right near your place. SHe tried for two says to make it larger. YOu might ask her, but I think she finally able to make it a bit larger some how.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
didn't someone post a little while ago about a similar problem in Zento?

F

Flora Green

I had this problem in Zento. It took me over a week of repeatedly resizing to get the plot right. Basically all I did was attempt to resize until the house tool burned out, then try again until I got sick of it. I've never had such a hard time placing a house.

F

Flora Green

Aww! I just snuck that in there cause I felt like calling attention to it this year. Heh.

Thank you, DevilsOwn. :)

T

The Home Guild

I had issue in luna once before.
I found my acct has bugged.. i was placing in the right spot however it was acting as an error,until i moved over a tile and PLOP it went,it appears if i needed to place i had to move over a tile or 2 to the right. yet my other accts it was fine.I paged a gm but of course they never helped or found the problem.