• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna House Falling South Side Today before 2 pm est

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh...there once was a time where I would have loved a house in Luna...I've grown tired of the house hunt though. I tried to place a house in the "Southern Jungles" because I like the wildlife bird sounds there. I got close...but not close enough to hear the birds.

I'm sure who ever gets the house will be happy and everything, but there are probably gonna be like 15 or 20 (maybe more?) people who are gonna' just be ticked off that they didn't get it.

Just curious...I wonder how someone who owns the house could forget about it. I mean...does anyone know the original owner. Meh...

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It used to be owned by the guild W@R, but they poofed and I haven't seen them around in awhile.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorry, guys. As I placed, I saw Harmony's home pop up and my client crashed out.

She won't be selling.

I'm off to lay down.

As for the ZSA's home, if I win the bid on this other home I'll see if I can make it as nice...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Congrats to Harmony!
I am sure Blunt Logic will do something great with it!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats to Harmony!
I am sure Blunt Logic will do something great with it!
For now vendors, But in the future it will be a nice spot for some of our events. Thank you :) We are all pretty excited.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Doh, I didn't even see that I forgot to say congrats to B^L :D

Congrats!

I took some meds and went all goofy-like, I was already out of it by the time I posted I was gonna lay down :p

D

DPudding

I just got off the horn with the new owners of the luna plot. I am buying it for $5.00 American and returning to the game tomorrow. I plan to put a borg cube on the spot and sell nothing but 105 powerscrolls. Wish me luck!

C

Corvak

Pricing starts at 1mill each? and more for the ones people actually use? :)

In crazy luna logic, you price items massively high, so they never sell, and you don't have to refill your vendors. (Or collect gold from them, lol)

*also thanks to the former owner, I always wanted a bag of ethereal mounts.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't believe I missed it. I got there in time to see everyone waiting out the placement timer near a stack of runebooks. I bet there was some nice stuff in there.

*pouts*
I always miss the fun.