• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luna house burned to the ground ...

G

<blockquote><hr>

HOW AND WHY?

[/ QUOTE ]Looks like this same player was running vendor houses on multiple shards. I wonder who it was and what he/she was doing?

G

Man this is too much excitement for me. And with the publish coming up too.

F

five oclock

LoL..Ok thats a prime House spot..where was it in Luna? :p

But aye as the story goes..Draconi is destroying cheaters home. Its all on UO.hall.

I

imported_Cysphruo

thats so crazy! wish i was at home... i so wanna see this
the devs are definatly making some changes lol, glad i decided to play until the new expansion, they got my vote

F

five oclock

aye there is a second one too... in luna..top right hand corner..

Now how long will they burn? Hopefully not as long as the libary

G

The answer to that is until the publish AFTER next. Not the V-Day one, but after that they will be implementing a fix for script-placing houses, and at that time the fires will go out and the plots will be opened. (That is per Draconi from the HoC Chat.

I

imported_Cysphruo

wow just got home, doing some reading... thanks alish lol

sadly i dont own the southern luna house, the owner and his kids accounts have all been banned... ive been talking with him on icq, he doesn't exactly know why he was banned... if any of you ever looked at the vendors at his house they didnt exactly appear to be scripter/duper/broker owned, hell they didnt even appear to be owned they were mostly empty lol.
if any of you know him or his family you should leave a lil comment here, i didnt know him much but he seemed an ok guy for a neighbor.

and btw i sold my luna homes a couple weeks ago, i rarely play napa anymore

G

Wasn't that northern Luna house a EA owned house just a month ago? I remember it fell at random in the evening, no idoc info just bam gone. I don't even recall there being vendors there recently.

Rey~

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

Wasn't that northern Luna house a EA owned house just a month ago? I remember it fell at random in the evening, no idoc info just bam gone. I don't even recall there being vendors there recently.

Rey~

[/ QUOTE ]

your thinking of a different house i think

G

<blockquote><hr>

aye there is a second one too... in luna..top right hand corner..

[/ QUOTE ]Wasn't this house spot taken over just recently by a different player?

G

No, and accusations like that make you look like even a bigger fool than you are.

My keep is in Fel.

F

five oclock

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

No Tedley this is NOT directed to you. Seriously its not

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Another house burns!!! GO Draco GO!!!!

As for someone who jumps to accusations.....Na Im not going to go there..

Im just going to get out me chef and have one heck of a BBQ and party like its 1699....

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I will bring the Marshmellows!!!! Do we even have those here? What time is the BBQ?