• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Luna House 16x10 on Drachenfels

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tan, I will make the ultimate bid - nobody will be able to beat: ELEVEN MILLION PIECES OF GOLD from my treasure chests... EAT THIS! Haarrrrr!

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*look inside her pocket* ..... *thinking* ....... Oh man you are hard Eaerendil ............ *think more* ......... ok 12 Millions !!!!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tan, you are a tough opponent. But I like you - after you helped me to sell my prismatic lenses for a NICE price, hehehe!

So, you may have it: 12 Million is a fair price for such an ugly piece of land in such a terrible sourrounding like Luna... I would rather live in the swamps than move to this greedy, overpriced capitalist-camp. But promise me one thing: As soon as you place your vendors, let me place one for me, too - ok? Hehehe!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...but I think he won´t sell for this price, hehehe

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blue ??? Pls let me know if u sell it for this price thx.