• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Luminous Rune Blade made with a Val Runic

• Thread starter Dreamz_imported
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dreamz_imported

So I may have just missed this question being asked in the past, but if I were to make a Luminous Rune Blade with a Val Runic, will I get the standard weapon properties that come with the luminous rune blade AND the properties added from the Val Hammer, or would I just get the standard ones and the runics be lost?

I know you can make a Guardian Axe that keeps the HPI and HPR (connor's axe over in the warrior forums http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=178921 )and adds the properties from the runic, but I am so not certain about the Artifact level items.

Would love to make this weapon.

B

bosskram

I think you would get the bonus mods from the runic but I would maybe go to tes shard and try it befor you waist your runic....

D

Dreamz_imported

Runic bonuses don't apply as it is considered a craftable artifact.
Just found that out. I went on test and it refused to give me the bonus. I did however make a nice few hundred weapons. Someone is running around with one nice guardian axe right now