• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Luminescent Fungi and Bark Fragments

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Europa has Bark Fragment at 10k for 6M. I can do 20k for 10M.

Luminescent Fungi 800k per 1000. So 4M for 5,000.

PM me if interested or look for me in game in Global Chat. I'm usually listening to any trade deals going on...

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like Europa has Bark Fragment at 10k for 6M. I can do 20k for 10M.

Luminescent Fungi 800k per 1000. So 4M for 5,000.

PM me if interested or look for me in game in Global Chat. I'm usually listening to any trade deals going on...
Sounds good i'll pm you or check for your messages here, I'll assume you go under madrid in global chat. Never used it but I can give it a try.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to put them on my vendor. Do a search on one of the engines and you should see the items. They are in commodity deeds, obviously.

Vendor is on the South Side in Luna "TMG Vendor House" Owned by Super Noodles. Vendor name is Powder of Fortification.