• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Lucky me!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Kinda dull. Could have been about 5 minutes shorter. :thumbdown:

T R U

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, bit short on action. Didnt want to cut my song off! lol! Now lets hear some real trash talk hehe. At least the Gilbie doesnt walk around hidden all day, Stormfaux!

P.S. I didn't brag a lick about the kill...said i was lucky!

Last edited:

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nice haul on the jewelry.

You´ll get him next time, Morder. :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Chill my Siege friends, please.

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So do you record when you play 24/7? Also - Do you take pride in killing a farmer, when you can see the mobs helped you too? Why no video of real PvP? Whoopie, you got a luck suit worth a few mil. First kill in a long time eh?

Rumpy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and for the record.... I had already killed Morder and gotten that luck suit months ago and sold it back. Bo also helped in the murder plot.

Yawn.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh I love it!!! Now if only more people on the shard would abandon the sneaking around, we'd all have much more excitement! Emphasis on EXCITEMENT people. This video (minus me getting smoked LOL) should be stickied as an example of how Siege was meant to be played. NO gank. NO sneaky. Get out, play, DIE! Good stuff *tips hat* and no **** talkin although roleplay smack talkin is always fun too :)

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, is that how you fight all the time? I might make a return to just pwn your ass right now. 3 years away and I could destroy you immediately! Kill was sooooooo slow!

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow, is that how you fight all the time? I might make a return to just pwn your ass right now. 3 years away and I could destroy you immediately! Kill was sooooooo slow!

:p Hope all is well with you!:)

Last edited:

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK I watched the whole vid. Nice work !! +1 on the Bleue set !!! music went well with the vid I thought. and btw whats with FSP?< that hurts my feelings:( (not really) I am also a non-stealther. But havent seen much action since leaving factions. doodaly-do. ....want to sell that Bleue set?? hehe. V.G.