• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Luckblades...

• Thread starter GL_Seller
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

GL_Seller

What is the best way to try and make a 140+ luckblade? Ive talked to a few people and they have different opinions. Some say make them with normal ingots and hope u get one with the +20 from luckblade and then and significant amount of luck and enhance them.

So if anyone has made a 140+ luckblade can u explain if you enhanced or just made one. Also what type of hammer would be best. Any hammer can have 100% intensity on one item but is it really worth the pearls to use low end hammers.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I would want such a blade, I would use low end hammers. Simply for having more flexibility with imbuing when one weapon pleases my luck desire. With latest changes to imbuing you should sue gold ingots for them in the beginning. The chance to destroy a weapon with 100-120 luck by trying to enhance it with gold is just too high.