• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Luck and Peerless

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay. So here is the deal. I have aquired a large amount of high end luck gear and am thinking about making my guild mates some LRC luck suits to use during Lady Melisandes. I am wondering though if it would be worth me dropping the 20-25m on AoF to put in suits. Would the loot be worth the investment. I have all the otehr peices needed. I got ornys for them to use for FC/FCR. Everyone would be running atleast 1500 luck in there. I know that the top damager is only one who counts toward loot roll, but we all use tamers. Anyone done any testing and recording?? If not I might talk to my GM about working with me on this. Any links to post with results etc would be helpful also.

G

I run luck when I go to do a peerless on my tamer and you can definatly tell when luck kicks in... if you all were wearing equally good luck suits.... I guess I could see the benifit some.... might improve the loot more often than if just one person has high luck. Otherwise... I don't see alot of point to it. Certainly won't make it "lucky" everytime.... if you have ever hunted in a really good luck suit you know what I mean.. Luck does NOT always factor in as some would believe.... it just BUMPS your chances, so it's still a Chance.

G

AOF is 5-8mil on sonoma bro. Unless you need 5, you don't need 20-25mill.

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Usually hutn 4-5 peeps in group. I already got one for myself personally. I also would not pick up AoF on Sonoma. Grab on Atl. Pick up for around 3-4m per (for those that dont say they go for that, I buy all the tiem for that).

Does luck increase chance for Hair Dyes, Crimmy etc???

Edit: I not sure if anyone else in guild has AoF so just shot our a 20-25m figure at Sonoma prices. I would not pay more than 4 for them though unless person had all 5.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

Also don't forget the luck statuette! (if your not already taking that in to account)

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am. I can push 2k luck on mine with 100% LRC and not using luck ring and bracer. Most folks in my guild range from 18 months to 9 years so....Luck will vary. But I can put together suits with atleast 1100-1200 luck w/o statue and then use statue to push up to the 1500 luck range. All suits though would have FC/FCR on them (would use ornys in them, as I already got in stock). All the folks I trust though. I got no prob building suits with excess change if it helps everyone out in guild. Your guild is only as good as its members and lets face it. your gear helps out alot. Ill help them out as in turn it helps me and everyone else out. If you get my jist.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you considered just starting a party with the person with highest luck being party leader and having that person do the most damage? This works for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does luck increase chance for Hair Dyes, Crimmy etc???

[/ QUOTE ]No Just regular loot bumps... but it's worth it

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
You need 1 good luck suite= +2k with luck statue, on a sw tamer with lvl 6 focus. Probably will that guy/ girl be top damager about every time if you all are on tamers. But then to speed things up all guildes can also be spellweavers and then they all need suites...