• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Vendor Thread (Nov/Dec09 Update)

S

sevan

It has been a while since I've played... back on LS now and have reliazed that most of my old runebooks full of vendor spots/malls are now useless (read-outdated). Can you please post the name/coordinates/directions for the best places you have found that are still in business and open to the public. I am sure that we could all benefit from sharing this info!

Thanks - SeVaN

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recommend Ursula's in Makoto jima. It is directly west thru town then south. right on the southwest corner of the wall(on the outside).
Also the BoE mall. It is out the south luna gate, right next to the fairground area west side of the road.

D

dank j

Does anyone have a vendor that sells full spellweaving spell books or does someone have one i can buy, please and thank you kindly?

hakeem

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would check with the polar bear society. They have a house just north out of luna, and a large house with a few vendors on ice island west side . If they don't have one check their boards for Aphid's icq. Not only a great person to deal with, but you will find he is awesome in general.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep an eye out around the banks.. always people dropping runes to their shops around the banks and moongates. Good way to see a lot of the shops that are situated outside the walls of luna.

I agree with the above posts about the shops posted (polar bear and ursulas) I visit them often. Of course I am also very partial to my own shop which is located North of Britain along the mountains... Bluntman and Cronics Imporium... We stock a variety of items including Super Slayer spellbooks, Full 70 suits with 100 lrc no jewls or weps, lucky sandals, lucky coins, runic tools, pink scrolls, imbued items, and many many other items.

There is also a rune book on the front steps to other various shops that I visit on a regular basis.

Good luck and Welcome Back!