• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Server Population

• Thread starter Nitsut1658
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
N

Nitsut1658

Hey all, Im new to the forums but not new to UO. I have been playing since the release of Renaissance and I really like UO, I started playing on and off after Samurai Empire came out. At the moment my account is not active. When I first started there were soooo many people playing back then. I have all the expansions except stygian abyss. I may get it if I return to UO. Anyways, my question is are there still alot of people playing UO on LS. I dont like playing games where there arent alot of players, it gets boring. If there are alot playing, are they all gold farmers or actual people? Thanks in advance.

K

King Durango

You should definietly get Stygian Abyss if you return. I can't speak to the shard population as it compares to other shards but we could always use another player.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
LS is probably the deadest shard on the east, id suggest Atl or GL ..

Daga Taga

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wouldn't say LS is dead. You can always find someone online!

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
actually I see more people now then in a long time and its population shows medium the only one shows more is atlantic ! of course this depends on time of day!

B

Blondie_LS

I just came back after being gone for about 3 years or so..
People can always be found in the usual places. Luna, Yew Gate, etc
Usually a group in Skara Tram on Mondays at 8 central.