• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS roleplay question

C

Caridry

Hello,

returning old LS player here. I was wondering if there was much roleplaying going on now days? I tried to find the old UOLS site but seems it is no longer up and running. So would appreciate any input...

Are there still rp guilds left or anything going on? Are there spots I can find action in the evenings? Any story lines?

Thanks for the help!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most roleplayers have migrated to UO Forums.

UOLS was hacked to death, and in fact was giving out viruses, so count yourself as very lucky.

There are a few things going on.

RP activity is way, way down, for a lot of reasons, from its peak.

That ain't the same, though, as nothing going on.

In fact, there was a big RP fight earlier tonight in Minoc and Vesper. (Which I lost, but that's neither here nor there. *chuckles*)

I ain't gonna lie.....Activity is off from its peak. Way, way off. And there's a lot of reasons for that. Lots of them. Lots.

But that's not the same as no activity at all.

Check out UO Forums, and look for me....I'm roleplaying pretty much all of my time in-game with rare exceptions.

Gonna show this thread to some people too.

-Galen's player

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a few things going on right now. One is taking place in Trinsic. Trinsic is currently filled with Magincian refugees with criminal elements trying to make things problematic. I know the people running both sides (criminal pirates and Trinsic navy) if you are interested, so PM me if interested.

UOforums.com is a great place to see what is going on.

Do you have any particular questions we can answer? Which guild were you part of when you played before? We might be able to get you into contact with them if they are still around.