• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Pics Thread

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hola Lake Superior!

Let's see who wants to share with us a picture of who is behind the pixels.

I'll go first!

Scarborough Ren Faire this year, I'm on the right with friend on the left, both a little toasted from the free-flowing mead. Watching our respective womenfolk shop for dresses and other various girly things.

THIS IS A SAFE SPOT TO POST PERSONAL PICS OF YOURSELF. ANY TROLLING OR OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS WILL GET REMOVED AND YOU WILL LIKELY BE BANNED.

F

Fraggles

ok i dont want shamus to be the only one exposed!

Mokey,Venus,Luna and all the other fraggles!

Attachments

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
For a first post not a great way to start....

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not to further derail this topic, but I think these posts should be removed. What he said could be taken as bothersome by her. Plus I'd rather see this thread slowly keep going, not get locked and slide on down the list.

L

Lunaticus

Oh good gravy, I'm sure to regret this. I'm the one on the right. . .

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

J.B. , Indiana Jones, Jingle Bells, Tali From BEC

Yes i shot the bear in the lower Jaw, going for a neck shot, not sure what happened, I should be getting the Bear Rug back very soon, anxious to see how its going to turn out with the jaw half gone.

If you say that is a tiny Buck, then you don't want to hunt in Northern Michigan, Bigger deer are in the southern part of the state. But big deer do get taken time to time.

O

Omega Blue

Tis is me. Glad to have college done.

Omega Blue, Zarak, Steve Spurrier, Rajin Cajun

Attachments

O

Omega Blue

It's in Kinesiology-TEC(Teacher Education)
Pretty much my degree for teaching Health and PE and coaching any sport.