• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LS Down , Anyone know why?

• Thread starter Lady Magdalaine
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lady Magdalaine

So we were rapping up the end of the auction tonight about to do some games when bam LS crashes. Dose anyone know why ? Or a idea of when it might be back up?
Thank you Mags

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So we were rapping up the end of the auction tonight about to do some games when bam LS crashes. Dose anyone know why ? Or a idea of when it might be back up?
Thank you Mags
*Points to Airmid*
She's holding the shard hamster hostage! Says Draconi better disclose the publish news or else the hamster gets it! And she's got a loaded crossbow too!

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After a few more beers it won't much matter!! Guess that means Katie won't get paid for working...Glad I was paid in advance...*pokes Mags the slave driver*

L

Lady Magdalaine

Could we return the hamster to his wheel for oh i dont know 5 to 10mins just so i can finish the auction . Then i swear you can have him right back
Please , Pretty Please
Hehe
Mags

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See! She's serious! Don't mess with Airmid!

D

Dosa Ravengard

They never check with us Auction people before they kill the shard. It can be very inconvenient.

Oh well, when all else fails - :shots: