• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loyalty Rating and skills

F

francis

I gave a friend (who only has 105 lore and 110 taming) a greater dragon. After bonding, we went to go train it up and it seems to drop to extremely happy every few fights. Will this problem go away once my friends lore is at 110? or is there some other reason why a dragon will loose loyalty so quickly?

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this!

G

gramarye

In my experience (and taming has changed a lot since I trained my tamer years ago) loyalty is affected by skill level. Once my tamer achieved legend in tame and lore her mount almost never needed to be fed as it almost never refused a command. Refusing commands drops loyalty and obeying raises it - or used to anyway. Hope this helps.