• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] low quality finnigans braclet

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
being an oriental rare from 2001 I'd say it's very, very valuable to collectors ;)

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I guess only way to know is to check it's price in VS.. not there.. oooh, then its auction time! I'll give 100k

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It would be a great investment. Who wouldn’t want a mass produced item that in 20 years hasn’t risen in value above the 50k-200k you can currently find it and the matching hat for on VS?
No no no, you’re looking at it all wrong. It might not have risen in value, but it hasn’t fallen either! It’s the safest investment we can make, 20 years of wealth protection. Who needs cameos and EM items to store wealth in? We need to buy millions of finnigan bracelets instead! Gold? Pfft what a worthless mineral, dump all that junk and fill Fort Knox with finnigan bracelets instead!

*this post is sponsored by finnigan bracelet distributors LLC.*

Archangel0

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's a re-seller's mentality. Collectors dont buy things to make a profit. That shinny worthless bauble has a place in the vitrines. ;)