• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Love song for the dear departed (Felucca, Sunday 15th Feb, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday 15th of February, from 8pm WET / 9pm CET at The Mystical Lute in Minoc, Felucca.

Love song for the dear departed

MidasSwing2.jpg

Midas the Troubadour was in a bad mood. His Valentines Day Concert was only days away and he still hadn't been able to write a new song.

"Love love me do, you know I love you..." Midas sang to himself. "No, that's too perky, that just isn't me."

"Love song for the dear departed, head stone for the broken hearted..." Midas sang another line. "No, too dark!"

"Swing the Balladeer had a few romantic songs. I almost regret having him killed now..." Midas scratched his head. "Hmm, maybe his former agent has what I need?"

OOC Note:

Midas the Troubadour can be found in The Mystical Lute in Minoc, Felucca.
He is an oracle, so talk to him and see what he has to say. On the day of the event, at the announced time, he will tell you were to look for Swing The Balladeer's Agent. Go find him and try to beat him up! If you manage to kill him you may find the Sheetmusic Midas is after. When you do, take the music sheet and contact me. As a reward I can only offer bragging rights, but the bragging is quite good! Stanley The Braggart, placed at Yew Gate, will pronounce your greatness whenever your name is spoken!

Extra Hint: Bring a ship!

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A few screenshots from the event:

Midas20150215-1.jpg

Midas20150215-2.jpg

Midas20150215-3.jpg

Midas20150215-4.jpg

Midas20150215-5.jpg

Midas20150215-6.jpg

[W] and [PRO] dominated the fight throughout but in the end it was Garret, a lone Thief who snatched victory from under everybody's nose! Stanley The Braggart is now proclaiming Garret's greatness to the people at Yew Gate in Felucca.

Midas20150215-7.jpg