• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lottery] Your Chance To Win 100mil+ ISK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

astonix

That's right, EVE Stratics is hosting a lottery where you can win at least 100mill ISK. The lottery will take place this Sunday at 9pm EVE Time (UTC), giving you a few days yet until the draw.

Rules

- Entry costs just 1mill ISK and all entry money is placed into the pot for the winner. The more people who enter, the more you can win.

- One entry per character.

- All entries must be sent at least 20 minutes before 9pm UTC on Sunday

How it will work

- A player picks a random number between 1 and 200. A random number is generated until one of the numbers match a player's number. He or she is the winner. If more than one player has the same number, money will be split evenly.

How to Enter

- All money is to be sent to Athellant Nardieu and him alone. Do not send it to anyone else.

- Reply to this topic with your number between 1 and 200, along with the character name the money is being sent from.

- Send the money

- That's it! Easy way to win 100mil+ ISK.

Remember, the more people who enter, the more you can earn so tell everyone you know about this competition. Good luck.

To make this worthwhile, at least 7 people must enter.

O

OliverWhitham

Will post this in our corp tonight, lets get the ball rolling on this :)

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Im not sure about the status on this.

Will prod Astonix for an update.

If there is interest, we can do them based out of the Stratics corp.

Vince

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Since there has been no response, I'll assume that this thread is no longer up to date. Locking and unstickyfying.

If anyone has indeed invested in this, send me a PM where you provide documentation and I'll reimburse your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.