• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Lots of Rares

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
2. Illumination of Truth (lantern) - 75m
8. Rotting Minotaur Skull - 75m
16. Meer Memory Jar Full of Milenia of Rage (20) - 100m
29. Sparkling Tears Of a Broken Britannia Guard - 80m
37. Second Death Knight (Unique BoneHelm) - 150m
42. Amulet Of TheArachnid (unique?) - 150 mil
82. Sandals Of Quantum Leaping – 50m
84. A Vial Of The Blood Of Mingan – 155m
85. A Vial Of Daemon’s Essence (Seer Item) – 100m
92. Hourglass (server birth) – 25m

Isazi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
60. Exodus Teknology Rune 20m
65. Mirror Of Floating Darkness 50m

Presso

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
66.Fragments Of Meer Dreams Trapped In Crystaline Glass (10)  150mil
81. Flint’s Masquerade 50mil
83. Mathematicians Tools 150mil

RoadMan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
105. I Won Playing Mesanna's Lets Make A Deal On Origin 2012 (~50) 70m
106. I Beat Mesanna Playing Les Make A Deal On Sonoma 2012 (~100)x2 (on Sonoma ) 45m

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LIST UPDATED. I posted some winners on some items, other items I may consider selling at listed prices after a few more days, and others I will still be looking for more on. I will be back on in a couple hrs. Also If I missed anyones bid or and errors please post here or pm me, it is not on purpose but just getting lots of icqs and pms and may have missed a few. Thxs

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont get it....Lineman seems to have updated the list alot with new high bids. I dont get why you are complaining.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very smooth trade. If anyone needs a ride from pac to ATL let me know

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3. Posedion’s Treasures (Full ) 110
54. Ooze From The Trinsic Graves 75m

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone who made trades easy tonight, everyone was great. Also this thread is easiest to read with the black and blue format. Be back on tomorrow. And remember everyone, high offer does not meen you won item it just meens you currently have high offer. I will also except gold preferably on Pac or Atl, but will consider most American Shards as well as maybe a few others. And please dont get mad at me if I award a item to someone if you previously had a high bid, like I stated this is not a auction and when I am happy with a offer I will award it. I am not choosing favorites or any other wierd stuff and I do get offers from PM and icq, that is why I try and post name of bidder with every item so you can see it is not false. I wish I had the time to go back and forth with people telling them you have been out bid because that would only benifit me, but I just dont. That being said good luck everyone as there are some very nice items to be had that are left.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Crap... I understand this is your list of sales lineman, and you can do it any way you want to. However, I just want to express that selling out items that had a high interest on it over the course of a couple days... on memorial weekend when a lot of people are not around, cuts your profits. I.E. skittle cake might have brought in around 700m o_O

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crap... I understand this is your list of sales lineman, and you can do it any way you want to. However, I just want to express that selling out items that had a high interest on it over the course of a couple days... on memorial weekend when a lot of people are not around, cuts your profits. I.E. skittle cake might have brought in around 700m o_O
Ya maybe I should be a little more patient, just trying to appease the masses.

ultimakong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
30.Stuffy Dwagon (white) = 45 mil
31. Surpreme Pizza Taken From A Murderer (On Sonoma) = 25 mil
32. Kendrick Morrow’s Map Of Nematic Phylateries = 50 mil
34. 1st Prize For Home Decoration Contest, December 19, 2002 (Unique Full Apron) = 50 mil
69. Mary Christmas From Santa = 125 mil
83. Mathematician Tool = 160 mil

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List updated, I will be making more winng offer decisions Friday night. Thanks

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks lineman for a smooth transaction. Gave gold first on atlantic and then picked up on Pac. Thanks again :)

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
might as well do the buyout...

71. Sapling Of The Great Forest High Offer 50M Bon Iver) (Buyout 80M)

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry have been afk for a few days, will be checking thru ICQ'S and Pm's tonight. Thxs

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what happened to this rares sale?
Been extremely busy at work sorry, pm me your icq and ill get back to you as soon as I can which will more than likely be Monday night.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sold allot of collection and want to say thank you to all who won items, great bunch of people and easy transactions. I am gonna put a hold on rest of collection for now. Again thanks and also if anyone knows someone who ownes "Hole" (I am looking for the black one that can teleport) please direct them my way if they are interested in selling. I will be willing to pay a finders fee if it leads to a sale. Thxs