• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Lots of Nice Legendary Items (Ends Sunday 9/11 12pm Est)

Tony the Tiger!

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

I want everyone to know an emergency issue with my job has come up and I have to fly out to Seattle on Tuesday for 2 1/2 weeks or more. With that being said, I am shortening this Auction to tomorrow at 12pm eastern to give me time to deliver items before I leave. If your a winner and cannot pick up a piece before I leave, I will leave the items with a friend for you to pick up and give you that person contact info as I don't know how much i'll be able to get on.

I apologize for any inconveniences, I am an accountant and right now is extension season and our main server crapped out, we have a back-up, but only a limited amount of people can work off it. I am one of those lucky people so I have to fly to our corporate office to work with the rest of the lucky people.

I am not 100% sure of the market anymore as I have been out a while. I think my reserves are set somewhat correctly. Please, don't start arguments or give any opinions on my thread, just bids. If you do have questions or helpful comments, ICQ me at [email protected]

Auction Ends Sunday, September 11th at 5pm Eastern Standard. The 10 minute rule applies. Please, only bid in increments of 5m.

Thank you in advance for any bids, have fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

Kas

Slightly Crazed
Who mani the visitor? Seems to pop up In auctions to raise everyone.... #16 320