• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LotRO US: Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar celebrates Bilbo's and Frodo's shared Birthday, which is today, September the Twenty-second! Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo from all of us at Stratics!
Happy Birthday Bilbo and Frodo!

It’s time once again to celebrate the Birthday of Bilbo and Frodo! Be sure to visit them and wish them well. You might even be able to help Frodo with a small matter.

Keep a sharp eye out and you may have an opportunity to match wits with the Riddlemaster.

Happy Birthday to two most exceptional Hobbits!​
Read more below for more information on this related Quest.

Quest: Belated Birthday

Description:*Frodo Baggins and his cousin Bilbo -- though he calls him Uncle -- share the same birthday, but have been unable to celebrate together for seventeen years.
Category:*Trollshaws
Scope:*unknown
Min Level:*43
(The Trollshaws >> Rivendell Valley >> The Last Homely House)

Bestower: Frodo Baggins*(NPC)

'Hello there, I was wondering if you might be able to spare a moment. My Uncle Bilbo and I share a birthday, September the Twenty-second, and I have celebrated it by holding a small gathering in his honour every year since he left Bag End. Even though the day has passed, I thought it would be nice to get the old rascal something for our birthday anyway.

'It is a small gift, but I was hoping that you could bring it to him. He wouldn't take a present from me now -- he would say, "It isn't right, Frodo my lad, what with it being past our birthday and all," but perhaps he wouldn't turn down the gift if it was delivered by someone else.

'Would you do this for me?'

Rewards:
- Flute Musical Cracker - Dulcimer Musical Cracker