• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LotRO EU: Summer in Middle-earth competition – Week 10 Winners!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Lord of the Rings Online Europe by Codemasters has announced the Winners for Week 10 of the "Summer in Middle-earth competition!" Congratulations to all the winners!
Summer in Middle-earth competition – Week 10 Winners!

Spend your summer in Middle-earth is a great, fun and easy competition and you could win some fantastic prizes.

The next lot of names have been drawn from the hat and we can now reveal that the week 10 winners of the Summer in Middle-earth competition are:
  • Romain Meurisse, France
  • Laurent Suard, France
  • Jose Ricardo Ramila Arjona, Spain
  • Ole Klimek, Germany
  • Julian Friedl, Germany
  • Rüdiger Berens, Germany
  • James Murphy, United Kingdom
  • Frank Hentschel, Germany
  • Dominic Janßen, Germany
  • Annmarie Pottrell, United Kingdom

Congratulations to all of you!

If you’d like to take part in this year’s summer event it couldn’t be simpler! All you need to do is spend some time in Middle-earth. Log in at any point during the week and then answer the question on the competition web page and you’ll be entered into a draw for a chance to win Baggins of prizes.

Not a LOTRO subscriber? No need to worry. You too can participate! All you need is a copy of the 14-day free trial which you can download from www.trylotro.com.

If you want to see previous weeks' winners, please see the following announcements:

See you in Middle-earth!​

F

Finnbarr Galedeep

I wouldn't mind taking place in the event...I just dont live in Europe. Haha!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I entered once but then after I entered, I noticed that I am not eligible. *Orvago chuckles*

Just an FYI to others reading this, this competition is for the European players only.
Terms & Conditions