• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOTR on Bluray

• Thread starter andrewmoquin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

andrewmoquin

Does anybody of you know when the version of the movies is coming to bluray?

I would buy it the instant they are released. And would love it if they are released in the extended version in one cut, so all the three movies in one go so you can have a movie evening/night watching all of them in one go.
Even the extra's doing these way should be nice. As with bluray they are up to 500Gb memory this should be possible.
O, and Peter if you ever read this, make them 7.1 DTS Master Audio as the fans will love it.

S

Sabbath

Pasted directly from Amazon.com:
"The Lord of the Rings (Extended Editions)" is scheduled to be released on Blu-ray in 2011 or 2012.
Otherwise:
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical Editions) [Blu-ray]
Starring: Elijah Wood, Viggo Mortensen Director: Peter Jackson Format: Blu-ray

List Price: $99.98
Price: $69.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $29.99 (30%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.

This title has not yet been released.
You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

S

Sabbath

Nearly 2 years later...I just got my new EXTENDED version blu-rays the other day :party:

Worth every second I waited! :popcorn: