• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry Lot of Legendary Jewels

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking and entertaining offers atm, if I see numbers I like, we can make a deal.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding :)

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so there's been a bit of interest in a few of the pieces so far. I'm going to be going out of town tomorrow through Sunday evening. Currently, I have a bulk offer on # 1, 3, 10, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, and 20 of 500m. Which comes out to about ~55m per on average for those pieces. I asked the gentleman to give it a few days and if nothing more substantial was offered on those pieces that we could work something out.

So that's where that stands. The other offers I've received singularly are less, at, or only slightly over that average of 55m.

So, with all of that said, I believe since there's been at least the interest in the above pieces stated. I'll add #2 to that list as well for @jopromol. That I'll let those mentioned pieces run until Sunday when I return home. I won't have access to ICQ during that time, but I will have access to the forums and my PM's.

So for the above mentioned items, we'll call it Sunday 2/26 9:00 PM EST, 10 minute rule applies. @-Josh- @Happy Rage @Lord Ron Fellows @dennissung2004

Thank you and happy bidding :)

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
So on your bulk offer how much is to number 15 I may want to bid that one by itself.

14 25 mill not sure if there's a reserve
6 25 mill