• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Lost Soulstones

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Back when I was doing IDOC's often I would try and pick up the soulstones from the fall's.
My Luna house is quite cluttered with the stones on the first floor. It has been this way for over a year now, and quite frankly they are using up alot of lockdowns and space. Below are the names on some of the stones. There are also alot of them with "Unknown". I have picked up stones from both Trammel and Felucca. If any one recognizes any of the names, or if they are yours Please let me know. Ill give this till the end of the month..and then I will be trashing them.

Names on Stones:
Shadow Tamer
LeStat
White Folks
Cameron Nightowl
Cato
Ralford Hogwarf
Sentinel
Markilor Dakkur
Invictus
Artemis
Jamlyn Hakkendyn
Jenna
Joshua
Amber?

I still have ALOT of stones with "Unknown" that have skills on them. Like I said these would have been picked up mainly last year and the year before. So if you want to come check out the stones. drop me a icq at 476378979 and put Soulstones or something in the message so Ill know why :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I recognize one name -- Jamlyn Hakkendyn of the town of Aryslan, in Fel.

Is anyone from Aryslan still playing I wonder?

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Where is your luna house? I lost several soulstones when my house decayed a couple/few years ago. It was a large tower outside of East Brit in Fel.

Tamergirl

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where is your luna house? I lost several soulstones when my house decayed a couple/few years ago. It was a large tower outside of East Brit in Fel.
Hi Angel, its near the Bag ball court outside of South Luna Gate. its the last house in the row just to the left of the Bag Ball court heading out. House owners name is "Flea"