• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost ships - names and co ordinates

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Named 'The Brine Dancer' Tokuno ship
I was on it last night and yes, it was refreshed. If anyone spots it please note the coordinates for me.

Edit. Found it.

Seems all the boat runes lost their links. If you find a boat, note the name and co-ords here. Maybe we can help match them back up again.
In the course of my search I found

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ships I've found so far: (will edit as I find them)

Materia - 143.47S 94.25E
Kaitlyn's Ride - 124.0S 102.52 E
J.m.c Red Dwarf 108.22S 106.44E
Ravannas ship (greatly worn) 39.01S 130.08E
s/s Marina 19.41S 110.57E
Flying Dutchman 23.38s 97. 18E
The Dragonfly 63.53S 82.07E
Piantagnoni 45.47S 78.15E
Second Hand 52.01S 77.58E
Mistress Quickly 134.07S 72.37E

And I'm out for a while - having set a waypoint on my ship before logging!

Bring in the clowns 63.27S 167.58W
Aquarra 62.45S 142.31W
C.C.C. Sea Hawk 70.29S 143 51

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mistress Quickly is mine, the one that had the working runes and still does, thank gods :)

I've found 'The Bog Colector' - 36, 2 S 161, 35 W

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should we also record ship locations that have decayed completely? I ask because there's a good chance it may remind people where they were, and they'll recognise that their ship has gone... There's 2 sets of 7 cannon in the water behind Empath Abbey, indicating 2 Gargoyle or Ork ships gone recently, and what looks like the remains of a ship by the docks in Moonglow.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Should we also record ship locations that have decayed completely? I ask because there's a good chance it may remind people where they were, and they'll recognise that their ship has gone... There's 2 sets of 7 cannon in the water behind Empath Abbey, indicating 2 Gargoyle or Ork ships gone recently, and what looks like the remains of a ship by the docks in Moonglow.
This post has certainly reminded me to refresh my boats. :blushing:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the post Petra - I logged on to find my ship runes dead even though I've been refreshing religiously since losing a galleon full of quest crates >.< now at least I know to log another character on to search for it, will post if I come across any others!

Aqualonde 62.55S 54.8W

also found my own now, the Wrecking Cruise :)

Lien Ragus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,

My brother's orc ship is named "Stromboli"... last time used for a Corgul and left near Moonglow and ice island. Roughly east of those...

If anyone sees it on a fishing trip, thanks to let me know coordonates...

I m still trying to locate if by myself but help is surely welcome :)

Thanks in advance,

Lien Ragus

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found Stromboli east if Ice . Only other ship I saw was an unnamed ship. Pilote was Neil. It was west of Ice Island 71.7N-168.40E. It was a not dyed HS ship.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A possible work around for missing ships is the following; Take your ship rune and remark over it, so it goes from original Red to a Gray rune. I lost my ship a few times with the original rune, but I've been fishing non-stop since Saturday, putting in about 8 hours a day, recalling away every time my backpack got full, and I've not lost it since.

Of course, I could also just not be being hit by any of the bugs, which may not have anything to do with the runes at all.

Back to the main topic, I did manage to find Sienus' boat for him today, also near Moonglow... mostly because I've kept running into it :p So one other suggestion is to check your last plotted map path, and see if your boat is anywhere along it. Also get the Enhanced Client; I know many of you hate it, but you'll find the enormous zoomed out view handy; sailing along the main routes between cities I've seen about 30 different boats in the middle of the ocean, but I'm not sure how many of them are "lost". I'll try and start writing them up as I go if anyone thinks it'll be useful...

Unnamed Ship (Gargoyle, Light brown/yellow trim paint scheme): Piloted by Neil. 71.27N 168.49E (North of Nujelm)

The Trinsic Fishing Vesle (sic) ((Gargoyle, Light brown/yellow trim paint scheme): Piloted by Sheila. 72.56N 152.22E (North of Nujelm)... This Structure Is Somewhat Worn.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ships found so far today:
The Crimson Cutter (ELV) 9.55S 102.47E

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ships today so far

Fishy Fish McFishy - 37. 0 S, 88. 10 E

Amorell - as above

This pair are side by side off the NW coast of Bucs, Tram.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two in Papua/Lost Lands waters

Crystal Cove - 54.14 N, 1.32 W

The Driftwood - 4.3 N, 3.14 W

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found 'Corsaire II' its Fairly Worn. Co-ords 47 27N 130 30E. A little SE of Vesper.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The name of my boat is "Mistery Boat" but i don't know the coordinates
Have you lost her Ivory?

This thread is so we can post the names and positions of boats we find while out sailing about doing quests. Then the owners of those boats can find them again, since some peoples boat runes are bugged and not working just now.

T

Tazar

Have you lost her Ivory?

This thread is so we can post the names and positions of boats we find while out sailing about doing quests. Then the owners of those boats can find them again, since some peoples boat runes are bugged and not working just now.
Based on her post on U-hall, yes - Ivory is missing her boat and hoping to find it.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tokuno boat no coloured. With all cannons.
The name of the owner is Candice Norwind ( my fisherwoman).
Yes Caill, I have lost the boat :(
I've also called a GM like Tazar sayed to me but noone has come.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tokuno boat no coloured. With all cannons.
The name of the owner is Candice Norwind ( my fisherwoman).
Yes Caill, I have lost the boat :(
I've also called a GM like Tazar sayed to me but noone has come.

Ok, I'll watch for her. Do you have any idea at all roughly where you were last time you were on her? For example, where did you last deliver a quest to? Would that help to narrow down the area?

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, I'll watch for her. Do you have any idea at all roughly where you were last time you were on her? For example, where did you last deliver a quest to? Would that help to narrow down the area?
Sorry, I don't remember because the last night i was searching Mib. So i went in all parts of the map. Then i was tired and i went to sleep. So i don't remember the last position :(
Sorry :wall::wall:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I don't remember because the last night i was searching Mib. So i went in all parts of the map. Then i was tired and i went to sleep. So i don't remember the last position :(
Sorry :wall::wall:

I'm in the same boat (haha) now too. I normally log my fisher on my ship, but I was in a hurry and this latest patch caught me by surprise; I can't remember where I was when I was last on the ship either.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the same boat (haha) now too. I normally log my fisher on my ship, but I was in a hurry and this latest patch caught me by surprise; I can't remember where I was when I was last on the ship either.
Normally i log out in my boat too :)
Caill, do you have the same problem?
I hope I have misunderstood or I so very sorry for you :(
Forgive me for certain things that I told you :bored:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Normally i log out in my boat too :)
Caill, do you have the same problem?
I hope I have misunderstood or I so very sorry for you :(
Forgive me for certain things that I told you :bored:

I do indeed have the same problem. I'll log on when I start work tomorrow and page a GM if I haven't found the ship by then. It's just been one of 'those' weeks this week!

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Came across Second Hand myself today - still in location given in OP but it is now Greatly worn. Going to go soon.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mistress Quickly is at 118.44S 128.02E
Woy Ahoy at 121.27S 107.05E

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What does your page say? GMs can be quite hit and miss. Page needs to be worded perfectly. :(
Here is the text of message:
"The rune of my boat is no longer working and i can not find my boat. Can you please move me to it? Tha name of the boat is "The Mystery Boat", it is a tokuno and not coloured boat.
I've been waiting at Luna Bank"

I've been waiting all night long but no GM :(

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found another half dozen ships while hunting for Ivorys. I've refreshed the only one I could actually board (Ocean Spray)

Iloinen Seppo - 4,23 S 68,45W - and she's greatly worn.

The Sandra - 12,39S 56,52W

The Mary Celeste - 29,0S 53,13W

The Flying Dutchman - 45,36S 65,31W - fairly worn

MS Moody - 21,0S 89,22W

Ocean Spray - 36,33S 61,39W

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found another half dozen ships while hunting for Ivorys. I've refreshed the only one I could actually board (Ocean Spray)

Iloinen Seppo - 4,23 S 68,45W - and she's greatly worn.

The Sandra - 12,39S 56,52W

The Mary Celeste - 29,0S 53,13W

The Flying Dutchman - 45,36S 65,31W - fairly worn

MS Moody - 21,0S 89,22W

Ocean Spray - 36,33S 61,39W
I recognise a fair few of those; Mary Celeste and Dutchmen are north of Skara, where I was looking yesterday... I currently can't get into UO though, some sort of router problem between me and the server. I'm wondering if anyone has checked the waters in the Lost Lands? There's a lot of ships been idling there all week...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's me. the char used to be my hubby's.

I'm standing next to her char in Luna waiting for her to wake up.

I tried to add her to icq, but silly pidgin keeps telling me the number is 'not a valid email address' Grr.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some one just found your ship, they are shouting for you in general chat Bary Coodah was his name
Thanks Winker. Sorry if i was not near the monitor :(
I was at work. But I've met Petra Fyde and now I have my boat back :)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some one just found your ship, they are shouting for you in general chat Bary Coodah was his name

That sig is mesmerising! Certainly has my kids standing behind me watching it like they can do the toad thing and catch it on their tongues.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RAVANNAS SHIP is decaying again its Fairly worn now. Located SE of Vesper at 9 55N 114 11E.

Anyone know if the rune bug has been resolved or has stopped marking runes unknown?.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone seen Mappers Fishing boat? Tokuno style, Was left near Moonglow. I can't recall to it but I also can't place another boat so it must still be afloat.

Appreciated, Thanks.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't see your ship north of Moonglow so far Mapper, but I'll keep looking. I did find;

The Merry Wench - Gargoyle Ship, Fairly Worn - 23.43S 74.10E

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My boat is dry docked atm and I haven't much time left, but I did run into a boat east of Moonglow right by the edge of the world a couple of days ago. I didn't realise this was still happening, so I didn't look for the name :(

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't see your ship north of Moonglow so far Mapper, but I'll keep looking. I did find;

The Merry Wench - Gargoyle Ship, Fairly Worn - 23.43S 74.10E
Thanks for looking!

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for looking!
I had another look earlier, and it's not on the server line to the east, from the middle of Moonglow island all the way to the top of the map. I don't think it's off the east coast either but I didn't cover all the waters of the south part totally to be sure.