• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lost at sea

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
as all may , or may not know. a recomendation was given to the king. It entailed that many boats are lost at sea. and a marker north, south, east ,and west should be placed to lead all to the floating docks. of course the most western point is my humble town of magincia. I wish to see these markers placed to help wayward fisherman and woman find there way home in a storm. Of course north point is glow, south is fire island, and east is skara brae. any wishing to comment upon this should prob speak now to help us place these in game monuments. Or of course speak against why we shouldnt place. thank you all.

Governor Ma Nerva

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
no one disagreeing, that's a good sign. perhaps we should move on to what the actual marker will be. i d like additional pier of sorts with a beacon on it pleasing to the sight. and a road sign pointing the way. I also would'nt mind a sign post placed on floating docks pointing to said Citys. anyone have any ideas ?