• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lost and Found PBD's (Bless Deeds)

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If someone could be so kind to lock this down that would be great. This thread can only help alot of players.

If anyone has another players deed attached to an item or just the deed please post what item the deed is on and the players name. I'll start......

Months ago i sold one of my accounts and i'm not sure who has it now. I just found a deed for Roisiin Pilatus' in my house and wish for the owner to have it. I looked on UO.com and the char is now in OoW (Guild). If anyone can help me find the owner please icq me at 402886. Thanks....

See its that easy. Now if anyone can find mine for Etienne DeLeon, Michael Wolfe, Shikaka Guano or Xavier, i'll love you long time:)

L

Lord Undead Soul

I have pbds for malidor and kalidor. Post here if you have that account.

S

simeon

there is a vendor in LUNA that has (or had) a whole box full of them for 700k... all different names.

A

Argentum

I found a double bladed axe that is blessed for Argon

- Argentum

T

TonyFromLS

I have been buying Deeds for sometime now. anyways I have about 30 or so, I know for sure I cannot recall any of your names from the ones that I have but as soon as I get a chance to log on and go threw them I will be sure to post all that I have.

R

RedCross

Have any for Avenging Angel?

The ones i have are

Miss Demeanor
jarek its me (5) I think this was a player that was cross sharding

I

imported_Cyrah

Two items with the following player names pbd's on them, "Pil" and "June Neptune".

Contact me if they belong to you.

L

Lilac Crypt

I keep a sharp eye on this thread because NONE of my characters that suffered through AoS ever got a personal bless deed.

Not a one. I keep hoping that somewhere on this shard someone else got extras with one of my character's names on them.

Hasn't happened yet, but I'm not giving up!

G

Well, it's been a long time since I've bothered sifting out my junk and guess what I found?

Two personal bless deeds

Jecht

Oswald

If someone lost theirs gimme a holler and I'll gladly return them.

C

Crimmy

Paddycat, MissMoneyPenny is a guildie of mine, I'm sure she'd like to have that back. My ICQ is 6276146

L

Lilac Crypt

If you just got that one in the past week or so, Mercury, I'd really like to have it. Pm me?

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have one on a valorite spear for "BaD MoOn RiSiNg".

B

BloodyInsanity

Ok. I was given a house along with some contents a while back. Well in these contents was around 33 PBD's . So here is my list, if anyone sees one that is theirs contact me.

Haanzartaan
Maapmaycer
Maelstrom
Wind Storm
Diin-Goordokk
Damiendog
Juugernaaat
Dragonslayer
Ginaag
Cgf Yjhn
Tryu
Hal
Fan-Zaaggorat
The Harrower
LongBow
Bill
Uzeraan
Happy
Santa Claus
Gon-Duumaatoor
Brian
Rtg
Bob
Thn
Howdy
Gom-Jabaar
King Crimson
Horatio Hornblow
Dagwood
Princess Zelda
Jack of Trades
Blake
Huckleberry
Kliyo

F

Flats

Hi my house fell while i wasnt playing which had my personal bless deeds if anyone has these names please PM me or contact threw icq at 247995651 i really appreciate if i can get them back...

Cosa Nostra
Area Postrema

Thanks again!

G

I have a chaos shield blessed for Fuzz.
Personal bless deeds for:
Winter Rose
Deeds
Morgana
I live next door to a Morgana but haven't seen her around. I'm to the west at the art gallery building.

G

I have a pair of Bod Sandals for Diamond and a PBD for Trevalen PM me if you are either of these chars

G

Found two more, have a spear for Arius DarkBlade, and PBD for Dragon Edge. Swear Ive heard that name before...so PM if either of these is you.

I

imported_Cyrah

Really? I have a Juno but never got the cloak for her, there was this pvp man named Juno, maybe it is him. If he never surfaces maybe you can sell it? I know it will not be blessed for me, just named.

(ty to Tris for this info
miss ya blind! )

D

DragonEdge

Hey RenaLynne. I don't know if i met you in Moonglow that gave me the PBD for Dragon Edge. If that was you thank you. That Deed was for my other Dragon edge character that I never use. anyhow. If I didn't meet you, that Deed is most likely mine.

And in Case that Deed is not mine. I am missing Main's "Dragon Edge" PBD. It was last on a Blade of insanity that was invunerable Blue. I left it in my house which Fell. If anyone finds it, please contact me at ICQ 47972621. thank you

Xenobia

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BloodyInsanity do you still have Howdy? That is me :) If so, can I buy it back?

Thanks

P

peanutbutter

i've just inherited a bunch...

My Sandals
Hanse
Myrmidon
Robinhood
A Friend
Isabella
Misty
Shadowizar
Bruce Lee
Caliden
Indrid Cold
Sammy Joe
Bono Vox
Darkchylde
SuVi
Gujjab
Maeglin
Hans

L

Lady Mab

These are the ones I have!!!:)

Lord Munch----Druscilla----Chloe----Kilgore----Jayden Lilac
Heather----Goglorm----Tia Bella----Ickelby----Lord Tilko
Mike,Mike,Mike,Mike there is 4 dif PBD with this name on them
Draven----Santiago----Ulray----Vitrios----Shougo Bloodlust
Natalya----Indiana Jones----Nora----Fred----Lion Hunter Bro
FIEND----Lanfear----Silly Billy----Maynard----A Death Shroud
Opal Kittler----Jasper----Cassandra----Kiara----MOLARHOM
Precious Roy----Strum----One Bad Brutha----Napa l
Meliquila IV----Azrael----Nightwolff----Tim
Honksix----Mork----Desiato Hotblack----Dell
Hast----Namtih----Slayer----MINOR
Walker----Chump----Lord Tommy Hilfiger----Xanthe Amakiir
Old Timer Carl----Aslan----Strack----Avieda
Eries----TailorGuy----Thorma----Sapphire Gold
Willy Pryit----Panettone----APPOCOLYSE

I know I have more, I will post them as i find them

F

Flats

Friend told me to post this & just get back to me on it!

if anyone has aos gifts and bless deeds for jazmyn dawn and yazmyn jayde let me know plz!

L

Lunaticus

I found a PBD for Sol Invictus a week or two ago in Luna. I did a search, and two such characters show up on LS. One is a red, so I guess he couldn't have left it. If you're the other guy, PM me and I'll be happy to return it!

M

morkani11

i just came back into the game & wondering if anyone has the soulstone i had or the pbd's

Morkani
totani
elroy
gorgon
nightclaws

R

rollend

I am returning after a very long break, I would love to find any of my old deeds. Rollend, Rolland, Rolend, Roland... I think ya get the idea hehe. Any spelling close to that is probibly one of my toons, I will buy/trade for them of course. If I come across anyone elses I will post them here. Also I crafted a lot of high end armor back in the day, anyoner with pre patch stuff made by Lord Rolend or any high lv barbed kit stuff I would love to get a shot at owning it again. TY. ICQ 565-412-305

G

Gar LS

OH man I made the list Lord Tommy Hilfiger is me.... Havent played in years... Forgot about that character.... My tailor :)

These are the ones I have!!!:)

Lord Munch----Druscilla----Chloe----Kilgore----Jayden Lilac
Heather----Goglorm----Tia Bella----Ickelby----Lord Tilko
Mike,Mike,Mike,Mike there is 4 dif PBD with this name on them
Draven----Santiago----Ulray----Vitrios----Shougo Bloodlust
Natalya----Indiana Jones----Nora----Fred----Lion Hunter Bro
FIEND----Lanfear----Silly Billy----Maynard----A Death Shroud
Opal Kittler----Jasper----Cassandra----Kiara----MOLARHOM
Precious Roy----Strum----One Bad Brutha----Napa l
Meliquila IV----Azrael----Nightwolff----Tim
Honksix----Mork----Desiato Hotblack----Dell
Hast----Namtih----Slayer----MINOR