• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

lost all respect...........

P

pikon198

it does read pretty black and white still. Cause after Blind was killed by Death, they spoke and Blind explained to him how he had access from Tek. THEN comes whiskey and pks him and loots his stuff. So it's still pretty much the same story. OR im just beginning to think both parties of said event were drunk beyond recognizing who was who. One attacked the other cause they were orange. And scene!

DRAAAMAA! Man i love adding fuel to a fire.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

Ok....not exactly what happened. I log in, gate to our Luna guild house where Blindside is standin outside by himself. To my astonishment, Blind steps INTO my guild house and attacks me from INSIDE. I, completely confused, ask for help in vent and go inside and kill Blind. I ressed him to ask why he was in there. Apparently, Tek had made a trade with him earlier that day but Tek wasn't even logged in at the time. About then, Whiskey showed in answer to my vent request. Blind just walked up to Whiskey and attacked him. He never said, "wanna duel" or anything. Just attacked him. Whiskey killed and looted him. I just think Blind needs to accept partial responsibility for not sayin a word, being in our guild house when Tek was NOT online......chalk up the loss and move on. Usually duels are agreed upon ahead of time, I know I always ask if you wanna duel with pots but no conversation like that took place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you need to find some way to try and comprehend what you read, but whatever.

N

Nerf-Herder

<blockquote><hr>

yo TNA and TNT all respect has been lost for you [censored]. for me to be accessed in TEKS house and inside dueling people and for whiskey priest to run in kill me and dry loot me and then all of you to run away from this issue is [censored] regod damn dickuless but i know you guys dont give a [censored] so gratz

[/ QUOTE ]

When I actually give a damn about you gaining or losing respect for me and/or any of my allies, I'll let you know. Until then, go piss up a rope.

I can't believe you're KoC. Never seen them cry like you.

G

<blockquote><hr>

OMG LMAO!!!!!!!

Perfect!!

[/ QUOTE ]

yes the patriots are

i havnt been on latly but i can honestly say i think im glad i havnt been with all the drama i just read on the board in the last 20 mins....

wow.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I figured that personality trait of yours long ago, from the way you respond on these boards. I never expect more from you anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawns* seeing as ive never had a harsh word for you i think your making yourself look rather foolish on here. When I killed your gm in the past i looted his casting jewels then ressed him right away, but hey it looks like you got it all figured out huh? Speaking of personality I guess its better to have an evil personality that none at all right?

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I figured that personality trait of yours long ago, from the way you respond on these boards. I never expect more from you anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawns* seeing as ive never had a harsh word for you i think your making yourself look rather foolish on here. When I killed your gm in the past i looted his casting jewels then ressed him right away, but hey it looks like you got it all figured out huh? Speaking of personality I guess its better to have an evil personality that none at all right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am confused because the above reply was for Goron/strangelove- now are you Sir Haward, the same person?
cause if you are not, then Sir Haward you should read my reply to you couple of pages back.

K

Kat SP

<blockquote><hr>

rofl.

Drama Queens!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you. Like, really.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

So based on the fact that
1. I attack you
2. you cant figure out when I will attack you or someone else

But not on actually reskilling, dry looting, smack talking to you, or some other griefing action you will now KOS, dry loot me.

[/ QUOTE ]
See thats the thing. I don't care if I get dry looted or res killed. It's just a game. My loot is the prize for the person(s) that killed me. I don't think its mean or dishonorable or any of that mumbo jumbo to loot... BUT... I think its weak to jump me while I am fighting someone else when you are supposedly 'unaffiliated'. And its even more weak when we are trying to 1v1.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

rofl.

Drama Queens!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel sorry for you. Like, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow and I was jking in response to that silly picture since I stated I don't like the name calling of Drama Queen... My sarcasm doesn't work with you for some reason..

So unlike you to get personal... NOT

S

Sir Ha-ward

Then I do apologise, the sentence where you quoted him looked very similar to where you and i were debating earlier, my mistake, i didnt read it all the way.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

See thats the thing. I don't care if I get dry looted or res killed. It's just a game. My loot is the prize for the person(s) that killed me. I don't think its mean or dishonorable or any of that mumbo jumbo to loot... BUT... I think its weak to jump me while I am fighting someone else when you are supposedly 'unaffiliated'. And its even more weak when we are trying to 1v1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me simplify things for you,
1. there is no such thing as 1v1 at the luna gate, as a vet you should know that, if you want one on one go move away from the city. (we all know no one can duel at your house cause someone friended just may run into it and pk you or your opponent)
2. I will always attack either the one who I feel is the biggest threat to me, or the one that appears weakest (you know the ancient law of nature-predator picks out the sick calf at the back of the herd)
Now you should be able to figure out which one you are, and stop ruffling your feathers because I dare to take a swing at you.

P

Paul the Samurai

<blockquote><hr>

Then I do apologise, the sentence where you quoted him looked very similar to where you and i were debating earlier, my mistake, i didnt read it all the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

np Sir Haward, but you almost did give me a heart attack when I thought
Strangelove=you.