• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord Oakes Friday night.

• Thread starter Regi the wicked
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Regi the wicked

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys running Lord Oakes last night. I was there as Duke IV. That was the first time I had done a champ and it was alot of fun.

It is nice to see that not everyone is so greedy that they wont let anyone else join in. I happened upon these guys while exploring and they said I should join them, so I did. Usually I do more crafting and vendor stuff than anything just trying to make gold. This was the first time I had done something hard with a group of people. I can't remember the names of who what there, but thanks again. You know who you are.