• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord British Presents . . .

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Everyone had a chance to sign up for Ultimate RPG news? Big announcements only three days away.

More pieces of the puzzle will revealed very soon. For now, here's your teaser!​
Don't forget to visit Ultimate RPG's Facebook page here. We'll publish more as we receive information.​

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm... Not really hi-res enough to be from the game.... Wonder if's a piece of the image they are using to make the cloth map? :)

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Tonight, Pinnique and Nexus had the privilege of interviewing Mr. Garriott about his new title. His insight into not only the industry, but the motivations and interests of players, is as striking and cerebral as ever. This is currently being edited and transcribed. As soon as we receive notification from Portalarium that the information that maybe shared publicly, we will publish it.

From an insider's perspective, I'll only say this: I think you're going to love his vision. :)

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Loved his vision in the first place - is why I became so addicted to Sosaria! :D

Coldren

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope everyone is watching the live stream right now at the link above!

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
Can't watch it, "Sorry, this video is not available." bah

Already backed, though :p

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It's both. :)

Offline play that can sync to the server. Pretty novel, tbh.

Last edited:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didn't get to watch the video just yet either, but First Responder here.

kongomongo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Supporter
I must be living under a rock then. I am just still in the dark as to what that means in terms of the number of players you can interact with at any given time