• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looting Allowed While Trick or Treating???????????

• Thread starter Kyrie_Elaison
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kyrie_Elaison

Other people can loot your body in Tram if you die trick or treating? I don't remember this from the past.

D

D'Amavir

Other people can loot your body in Tram if you die trick or treating? I don't remember this from the past.
Shouldn't be able to. That's shouldn't, not can't. Wouldn't be shocked if there was a bug found in this recent publish.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Shouldn't be able to. That's shouldn't, not can't. Wouldn't be shocked if there was a bug found in this recent publish.
Well I just lost all my stuff in Luna. Had a bag with Halloween items and some candy in my top pouch. I was killed, and as I ran out of the mage shop to get rezzed, some guy with a beetle ran over and looted my body.

All that was left when I got back were my blessed items.

L

Lore Master

Well I just lost all my stuff in Luna. Had a bag with Halloween items and some candy in my top pouch. I was killed, and as I ran out of the mage shop to get rezzed, some guy with a beetle ran over and looted my body.

All that was left when I got back were my blessed items.
That is horrible i hope it is an unintended bug. are you in a guild or a faction by chance perhaps that might explain why the guy may have had his guild name hidden or something.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I'm guessing this is another consequence of removing the guard zones from Tram towns?

He probably turned gray but left the area before you came back and no guards there to wack him for a criminal act.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

That is horrible i hope it is an unintended bug. are you in a guild or a faction by chance perhaps that might explain why the guy may have had his guild name hidden or something.
I'm in a faction, but this happened in Luna, and it just happened again!

The person you trick or treat doesn't loot you when you die do they?

L

Lore Master

I'm in a faction, but this happened in Luna, and it just happened again!

The person you trick or treat doesn't loot you when you die do they?
I do not know how factions work for i do not know if faction members or apposing faction members can loot you all i know is guild members can loot you. your best bet is to transfer your begging skill to a non faction and non guilded character if you get looted then i think this is a major and new bug. as for npc you trick or treat from they don't loot you.

K

Kyrie_Elaison

I do not know how factions work for i do not know if faction members or apposing faction members can loot you all i know is guild members can loot you. your best bet is to transfer your begging skill to a non faction and non guilded character if you get looted then i think this is a major and new bug. as for npc you trick or treat from they don't loot you.
I'm pretty sure it's because I'm in factions. I just died again and noticed that not only could my body be looted but I have been put into stat loss from it.

I'm stoning my skill and transferring it now. We'll see what happens........ :sad3:

L

Lore Master

I'm pretty sure it's because I'm in factions. I just died again and noticed that not only could my body be looted but I have been put into stat loss from it.

I'm stoning my skill and transferring it now. We'll see what happens........ :sad3:
Good luck i hope transferring your begging to a non guilded\ non faction players fixes that. please let me know if it is fixed by doing that here thanks.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought that if you die from being tricked, your backpack contents that would normally fall to your corpse goes into a backpack that only you can loot.

Did you die to a corrupted townsperson? Since you can get faction silver from them (if your character is in factions), it would make some sense that they could put you into skill loss for this event. However, dying from being tricked by an uncorrupted townsperson (which is what Luna should have) seems like it shouldn't put you into skill loss and may be a bug.

Oh, another thing. Is your faction character in the thieves' guild?

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Ok,

I transferred my begging over to another char and no problems. So it must be if you are in factions you can be looted if you die from trick or treating.

Be careful if you are in factions.

:mf_prop:

L

Lore Master

Ok,

I transferred my begging over to another char and no problems. So it must be if you are in factions you can be looted if you die from trick or treating.

Be careful if you are in factions.

:mf_prop:
Thanks for the heads up good to know.

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is your character in the thieves guild? If so, that might explain it. You have been able to loot the corpses of characters that are in the thieves guild in trammel for quite a few years.