• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOOT!! LOOT!! LOOT HOUSE LOOT!!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOOT!! LOOT!! LOOT!!

Saturday - Sept. 27th -
If you enjoy the excitement of LOOTING
then join the mayhem immediately following
the Deal or No Deal show (approx. 5:30pm PT)
on LAKE SUPERIOR.

Catch a moongate to the secret LOOT HOUSE
hosted by Whispering Rose Radio
and tune into WRR (wrrad.com) to hear the fun.

Everyone is eligible to participate in the mayhem,
so make a character on LAKE SUPERIOR
and join the fun of free for all LOOTING!!

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the awesome time WRR!

My haul from the loot house:

Barbed kit
Pendant of Magi
1000 heart boards
1000 blood boards
4m in gold :eek:
Various vet statues

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My haul from the loot house:

Nothing! Everything I tried to get was locked down! ha! By the time I snapped stuff was in chests and gift boxes, well too late for me...lol

At the deal game house I got booted! Being a Llama I was mistaken for someone's ride!

I had a great time and I thank those who did this event very, very much! It was what we all needed! Well done!

Oh the Royal Cookies were awesome! Thank you to the Queen!

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This time I actually got something from the loot house!

I got around 120k in gold, art 7 hanging studded armor, several recipe scrolls, level 1 and 2 tmaps, and christmas items.

Hey, I can't complain though! I won a door prize at the game show of 250k and I even caught me a leprechaun worth 50k!

The 250k gold went to our newest UO player. I gave her my rune books and etc. So, I just replaced what I had with the rest of the gold.

Thanks to the WRR staff for the great game show, loot house, and fun day! I was tickled just to see Luna up there!

L

Luna du Selene

Both events were a blast! I'm glad you were there, cheering me on, Kariny! :hug: