• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Loot in lvl 6 Treasures : What is it like ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What quality is loot in level 6 Treasure Chests ?

Peerless Quality or lower ?

Does luck weared affect the intensity and number of mods on items contained in the chest ?

Bottom line is, are level 6 treasure chests any good for the purpose to stock up high end items to unravel for imbuing ?

Like jewellery, for example, do rings and bracelets come with 5 mods at high intensity 80%+ ?

Or better hunt Miasma and Swoops ?

Thanks.

L

Lord Drakelord

What quality is loot in level 6 Treasure Chests ?

Peerless Quality or lower ?

Does luck weared affect the intensity and number of mods on items contained in the chest ?

Bottom line is, are level 6 treasure chests any good for the purpose to stock up high end items to unravel for imbuing ?

Like jewellery, for example, do rings and bracelets come with 5 mods at high intensity 80%+ ?

Or better hunt Miasma and Swoops ?

Thanks.
Most is junk and luck has no effect over items in the chest, only on the guardians you kill. I normally just grab the arty, gold, regants, gems, mouse over items to see if anything is good and then drop the chest.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most is junk and luck has no effect over items in the chest, only on the guardians you kill. I normally just grab the arty, gold, regants, gems, mouse over items to see if anything is good and then drop the chest.

When you say it is junk, does it means it is not worthy of being stored not even for unravelling/inbuing purposes ?

B

Barracoon The Piper

I found many good items in the chest of leviatan :)

L

Lord Drakelord

When you say it is junk, does it means it is not worthy of being stored not even for unravelling/inbuing purposes ?
ya if you got the storage for the junk you could do that, the level of loot in the chest when compare to the loot I am getting off the guardians is sad.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya if you got the storage for the junk you could do that, the level of loot in the chest when compare to the loot I am getting off the guardians is sad.

I have been trying to read both Stratics and the Treasure Hunters of Britannia pages to find informations on whether level 6 treasure Chests are supposed to have "Filthy Rich" backpack content but could not find the information written anywhere.

Does anyone know or have a link on whether level 6 Treasure Chests are supposed to have the "Filthy Rich" capacity loot ??

I am asking, because from the replies I read apparently they do not.
But since they are the top of the category I am wondering whether this may be a bug.......

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and then you can see if there might be items you might want to save for unraveling.

As for the loot if i basically a crap shoot, the items off the guardians that spawn can be better than the items in the chest.

I have hade 4 - 6 AW and a few ballies on the screen at one time fighting eachother and they can have some nice items.

L

Lord Drakelord

I have been trying to read both Stratics and the Treasure Hunters of Britannia pages to find informations on whether level 6 treasure Chests are supposed to have "Filthy Rich" backpack content but could not find the information written anywhere.

Does anyone know or have a link on whether level 6 Treasure Chests are supposed to have the "Filthy Rich" capacity loot ??

I am asking, because from the replies I read apparently they do not.
But since they are the top of the category I am wondering whether this may be a bug.......
6k gold from the chest and another 10k from the guardians, there is your "Filthy Rich" :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
6k gold from the chest and another 10k from the guardians, there is your "Filthy Rich" :)

Well, to my understanding, "Filthy Rich" is a definition used by the Developers themselves to express the best category loot.

Since I am trying to stock up 5 mods/80%+ items for unravelling/inbuing purposes, I am trying to figure out where my best cjances are to invest the little time I have to play the game.........

B

Barracoon The Piper

Question.

The chest of a Leviathan is the same quality loot as a level 6 treasure chest ?

Or is there a difference ?
It's about the same quality. In my experiences the chest of Leviathan was better .

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will get better loot of the monster that spawn from a lvl6 chest, from the chest itself take gold.arti.regs and i usually find 1 item of keepable quality but never have I seen an uber quality item from a chest just crap,ok and usually 1 good like i said

Luck doesnt play a role for chest but will for the spawning monsters