• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Looking to unload Rares, B/O takes them!

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything listed below is purely best offer takes it, With a minimum reserve of 300 mil per item.

The Cornflowers are for the set of 2. Also the Confetti Clock has 190 Charges on it. (I couldn't resist!)
Deadline for offers is December 19th 2023 at midnight. Ten Minute Rule. I will let bidders know on the 20th.
All items will be distributed on ATL.

~For more Goodies not posted in this auction,~
Plse visit ATL vendor house where I have marked everything half price.
Coordinates are 122o 37'N, 21o 39'E (Trammel - Atlantic)
~The Dark Water Emporium~
Plse also visit Great Lakes,
Coordinates are 35o 35'S, 30o 26'W (Trammel - Great Lakes)
~Harper's Wares~

Thankyou.

Attachments

Last edited:

Athens

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried to go to your Vendor house on Alt there is no house at 122o 37'N 21o 39'E could you maybe help me.

Athens

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chelsea I still am having a heck of a time to get there it is showing me a point in the ocean for those coordinates
122o 46N 21o 39E

Could you maybe put something up on a vendor that I could search for and endup right there?

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction is now closed, thankyou all for whom attended!
Winning list is below for the reserve prices met. Thank you Again!

BeerPwningTexan,
Font 500 mil
Boots 1 plat
Cornflowers 700 mil

Noxx of Catskills,
Siren 300 Mil

Ellot,
Clock 300 mil

Discord,
Tapestry 400 mil

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thankyou Beerpawningtexan for the quick response to trade this morning. Hope you enjoy, Happy Holidays!