• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Looking to trade my vase for a puddle.

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Looking to trade my vase filled with the wine of compassion for a puddle created by magic pixies to help the flowers bloom. I suppose I could entertain other trade offers as well. I like crystal/alchemy stuff. Icq is:66951056. Thanks!

Thanks Lady Decadence for ultimaonlinerares.com!

*I dunno why the pic didnt work but if you wanna see it icq me or visit Deca's fine site!

Last edited:

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I also have a litttle white fire el statue up for trade as well. He is called sentient life-force core of the alien aspect

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Haha! Thx for the save. ;)

*And did I mention be sure to visit ultimaonlinerares.com for all you picture poaching needs* (hopefully you are a better poacher than me!)