• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking to send my shard shield transfer tokens out of Atlantic to western/eastern shards

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for any travelers going out of atlantic to...take a bag of 6-7 items to the following....just wanna get 3-4 shard tokens to shards that i doubt have shard shields too... to help me and others get stuff out if needs be....plus a ethy...and a couple of jewels for my suits, etc because u simply cant buy on these shards.
western shards...
legends
origin
napa
eastern shards...
to update soon when ive checked

many thankyou THP...sorry i no longer have a working icq :(

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In one or two weeks I will be doing a Legends to ATL and ATL to Legends trip, so I can easily bring you that bag back to Legends.
Keep an eye at the Legends shard forum, as I will post my trip schedule there.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be going to Origins in a week or two I think. I havent planned it out been too busy with crazy stuff here.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll be going back from Atl to LS after my xfer cooldown is up (should be between 12am/1am EST)

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
looking for any travelers going out of atlantic to...take a bag of 6-7 items to the following....just wanna get 3-4 shard tokens to shards that i doubt have shard shields too... to help me and others get stuff out if needs be....plus a ethy...and a couple of jewels for my suits, etc because u simply cant buy on these shards.
western shards...
legends
origin
napa
eastern shards...
to update soon when ive checked

many thankyou THP...sorry i no longer have a working icq :(
Make sure you have ICQ it's the only way to communicate with him. I think.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have not got icq anymore....here is the only place to commuincate

although i will try the trillion thing later today....i simply cant log in to icq ..i cant get the account password changed and i cant make a new icq becuase my mobile is already registered..i cant use a reboot text code they send you beacuse after trying 30x only once it worked then it stopped working after a reboot the next day...when i tried the icq support they wanted to know around 8 things includung the contact list of numbers- which quite frankly i have never copy pasted or have photograghic memory of....

i cant believe iam the only one experincing such problems yet it seems the case...

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have not got icq anymore....here is the only place to commuincate

although i will try the trillion thing later today....i simply cant log in to icq ..i cant get the account password changed and i cant make a new icq becuase my mobile is already registered..i cant use a reboot text code they send you beacuse after trying 30x only once it worked then it stopped working after a reboot the next day...when i tried the icq support they wanted to know around 8 things includung the contact list of numbers- which quite frankly i have never copy pasted or have photograghic memory of....

i cant believe iam the only one experincing such problems yet it seems the case...
Then when we get to our destination how do we give you your stuff?
Clearly this is an issue for you. I don't know how many open accounts you got but place a house and put mail box there. Give the sender a rune. I could do that anyplace if you want.

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i know...sorry iam tryong trillian tomorrow...jee wht do u want me to do... running UO wothout icq is like runni9ng with legs cut off... its not my fault...and i trust less mumble to the russian icq

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I will be doing my trip from ATL to Legends on Sunday.
Plenty of time for us to arrange the meeting so that the bag is in my possession when I do the trip.

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'll be leaving atl in a cpl days and going to baja, gl, and LS. pm me if you need Any of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks for the offer ...just need a lift to origin and legends on the west side of the world

new icq is 658366531 @Kayhynn and @BeaIank

prob a little late ..but only got new icq up and running....maybe next time if so...no rush

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I haven't transfered yet so it's all good. Been a bit busy and need to finish up some shopping then will transfer. I'll add you on ICQ this weekend

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have transfered recently, but I will likely do another jump to ATL and back to Legends in two weeks.
I will let you know.