• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to place an order for some imbuing...

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahoy mates...

I made a similar post on our previous message boards, but since we moved I thought I would make the request again. I am looking to purchase 4 suits of imbued armor. I would like all 4 to have all 70s and 3 of them will need 100% LRC. As to the rest I will go with your recommendations. I Will need one of the LRC suits to be for a Gargoyle character. I can give more details on the skills as needed. I may have a few ingredients, but for the most part I will be relying on you to acquire/provide all the resources needed. Send me a PM or ICQ if you are up for the work.

Thanks

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To make good suits is not too difficult for me. However, getting all the required ingredients is very time consuming or costly, if you want high-end suits.

I can make mediocre all 70's suits with not too much effort though. It all depends on what you expect from a suit, and how much you are willing to pay. Also, do you already have jewelry or artifacts that have to be worked into the suits?

Example:
I can make a 100% LRC suit with all 70s resists, 5 MR, 20% LMC and maybe a few stat boosts for a reasonable sum. I cannot make items that require rare ingredients like Relic Fragments or Seed of Renewal, unless you provide those. Also, you should provide powder of fortifying (2 glasses per armor piece) or calculate around 90k gold for each glass.

You know where to find me!

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a question fer ya cap'n!

Assuming I have no means to get relic fragments of my own (I get another ship-mate to do my imbuing, so this is merely hypothetical), are there things I can get you in order for you to make your own fragments?

For example, if I should get you a bronze smith's hammer and the ingredients for knight's war cleaver, could you make a number of fragments from that? (assuming you have the recipe for it)

I don't keep up to date on the latest "easy method" for relic fragments, but have heard tell that you can still use recipes and runics for them.

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
To make good suits is not too difficult for me. However, getting all the required ingredients is very time consuming or costly, if you want high-end suits.

I can make mediocre all 70's suits with not too much effort though. It all depends on what you expect from a suit, and how much you are willing to pay. Also, do you already have jewelry or artifacts that have to be worked into the suits?

Example:
I can make a 100% LRC suit with all 70s resists, 5 MR, 20% LMC and maybe a few stat boosts for a reasonable sum. I cannot make items that require rare ingredients like Relic Fragments or Seed of Renewal, unless you provide those. Also, you should provide powder of fortifying (2 glasses per armor piece) or calculate around 90k gold for each glass.

You know where to find me!
Ahoy Cap'n -

I am not looking for top-of-the-line suits. I am looking for survivability above all. While I may dabble in a little PvP I am, for the most part, only interested in PVM.

I do have some jewelry and artifacts That I can use to augment the suits as needed.

Characters I need the suits for:
  1. Necro Mage
  2. Pure Mage
  3. Mystic that also has Mace Fighting (tactics & anatomy)
  4. Swordsman with a bit of chiv and ninja

Now that I look at it I think all 4 need 100% LRC, but two have melee skills and two are pure magic.

I do have a LRC suit for training, but the other stats are mediocre at best. Perhaps it can be used in the crafting of the new?

I will add that I have some POF glasses, but I can get more or pay for the stock you use.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you want to save some gold, you can kill a couple of High Plain Bouras in the High Plains (rune is available in our rune library). From those you can loot boura pelt, and you will need approximately 20 pelt per armor piece, if properly imbued. They are easy to kill, and a piece of cake for a tamer.

(10 Boura Pelt sell for 250k in Luna.)

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a question fer ya cap'n!

Assuming I have no means to get relic fragments of my own (I get another ship-mate to do my imbuing, so this is merely hypothetical), are there things I can get you in order for you to make your own fragments?

For example, if I should get you a bronze smith's hammer and the ingredients for knight's war cleaver, could you make a number of fragments from that? (assuming you have the recipe for it)

I don't keep up to date on the latest "easy method" for relic fragments, but have heard tell that you can still use recipes and runics for them.
Yes, I can do that. I have the recipe. I haven't tried it yet, but to my knowledge this method works. I don't think it will ever be nerfed, as it still is quite costly to craft the item. All I'd need from you is a bronze hammer, perfect emeralds and valorite ingots.