• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking to join shard

calibek

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to start a new character on a new shard and I'm debating between here and atlantic. I wanted to see which shard is more populated and which shard does more with champ spawns (I love champ spawns).

Are there any guilds here that do champ spawns and what is the current status of PvP here compared to Atlantic?

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to start a new character on a new shard and I'm debating between here and atlantic. I wanted to see which shard is more populated and which shard does more with champ spawns (I love champ spawns).

Are there any guilds here that do champ spawns and what is the current status of PvP here compared to Atlantic?
Atlantic is definitely more populated.

PvP has always been very competitive here. Yes there are guilds that do spawns.

No idea what it's like on Atlantic.

-Galen's player

N

Nox

Atlantic is Way more Populated
Atlantic has tons of trammy guilds who do spawns (in fel and tram)
Atlantic has PvP at all times, (yew fel is not pvp, its stupid)

Therefore: Atlantic > Lake Superior