• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Carpentry] Looking to hire very experienced crafter (40M per piece)

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all. I don't have a whole lot of playing time anymore, so completing this suit myself has become too large a task. I need specific resists and reforged mods on 3 different pieces of woodland armor.

The requirements are this:
18 of the 20 exceptional resists in the right spot
Reforged for 10LMC AND either 5HCI/DCI
Acceptable other mods include MR, Stam, and Mana (or in one case, fire resist)

I need a crafter who will stick with it until the job is done. I am paying a great deal to try to entice the best of the best to tackle this project. The total number of pieces I will need will depend on what mod I get when enhancing with heartwood. I will need these 3 pieces to have either HCI/DI when I enhance. I could get lucky and get one on the first try, or it could take several pieces per.

Please contact me if you feel you are the right person for this task!

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
I see Shard doesn't matter.

Reforged for 10LMC AND either 5HCI/DCI
As I know:
- you can select HCI on Oak runic only
- you need atleast Ash to get 10 LMC
So it's impossible (or near to impossible) to craft 10 LMC + 5 HCI item. I have not Ash runic so I can't check it now.

18 of the 20 exceptional resists in the right spot
It depends on what distribution do you need. There is great difference between 4-4-4-4-4 and 18-2-0-0-0.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
p.s. About one month ago I crafted a suit that has 325 points in resists needed from 5 items with 4 resist imbue.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The resist distribution is not impossible to achieve. The most I would even need in one specific resist is 7.

And yeah, shard doesn't matter that much. When I'm already looking at 40m a piece then I can afford the transfers as well.

As for the 5HCI/10LMC, that's right. You can't choose vicious over oak. If it was that easy I would craft them myself. What would need to be done here is to do a sorcery piece hoping for LMC, and get the random mod of HCI. Obviously the easier of the 2 to do here would be 10LMC/5DCI, since you can craft towering/aegis with ash. Even that is still rare, but that's why the price is the way it is.